iceroll

Snowden | September 16, 2016 | Trailer on Page 6. Special screening at SDCC Thursday

Seriously people.

This will be the untold story. The UNTOLD story.

Instant classic in the making.  I can't wait to see Oliver Stone get inside Snowden's head, humanize him, and show the motivation behind his righteous deeds as we sit on the edge of our seats waiting to see what happens next.

• Like 1

this year two of my favourite recent documentaries are being adapted by filmmakers 20 years past their prime starring JoGoLev. What a time to be alive.

I had successfully forgotten about the Man on Wire movie, so thanks for this

• Like 1

It might have been a viable idea if Citizenfour didn't existed. That documentary isn't talking heads recalling past events and explaining to us how all this story happened. 2/3 of it, is footage of how it happened, when it happened with the man himself explaining what he did the exact moment he did it. What is the catch of the UNTOLD story? Snowden saving files in usb disk and living in russia with his girlfriend. Because all the important parts of this story are already captured on camera.

The fact that Mr Cool wants this man down should give you legit nightmares about the state of " freedom" in America.

Recent rumors state today the main sim card manufacturer has been compromised by the NSA too and that all Sims card have an NSA spying software embeded.

'MURICA !