baumer

Baumer's ridiculous, uninformed, stupid list of MY BEST 105 FILMS EVER , FULL LIST PG 42

Michael Bay has it in him to make very good films. The Rock and Pain and Gain prove this.

He just also sometimes gets far too carried away with excess (Armageddon, Pearl Harbor, etc). But he's only made one terrible film (Transformers 2).

• Like 1

Michael Bay has it in him to make very good films. The Rock and Pain and Gain prove this.

He just also sometimes gets far too carried away with excess (Armageddon, Pearl Harbor, etc). But he's only made one terrible film (Transformers 2).

He also.made the greatest film of all time

• Like 1

Lol. Pain & Gain is the worst film I've ever seen, bar none.

• Like 1

Lol. Pain & Gain is the worst film I've ever seen, bar none.

What? I can get not liking it, but I don't see how someone can call it the worst movie they have ever seen.

I really liked it by the way.

• Like 3

What? I can get not liking it, but I don't see how someone can call it the worst movie they have ever seen.

I really liked it by the way.

Much hyperbole is happening on this page. :lol:

Then you have seen about 10 films ever

What it really comes down to is how you personally judge a film. You probably don't take issue with all the same things in a movie as I do.

Pain & Gain is outrageously, disgustingly offensive; it's a morally corrupt piece of trash. It's so offensive that it is the only movie I've ever seen that I feel deserves negative scoring. Michael Bay is such a horrifying filmmaker. I don't find it to be the worst film ever because of the acting, or the lack of character development or whatever (though all the film's elements are rubbish). I find it to be the worst because of how all its features culminate in the creating the most grossly despicable, evil, horrible film I've watched. 

Maybe that doesn't matter as much to you, but it does to me. The lack of respect Michael Bay had for the real victims of the story, as well as any human being with a heart, is awful. 

• Like 1

Treeroy, did Michale Bay slaughter you family?

I'm not the only person on the planet who despises Michael Bay, you know. I guess he's slaughtered a lot of families.  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

What it really comes down to is how you personally judge a film. You probably don't take issue with all the same things in a movie as I do.

Pain & Gain is outrageously, disgustingly offensive; it's a morally corrupt piece of trash. It's so offensive that it is the only movie I've ever seen that I feel deserves negative scoring. Michael Bay is such a horrifying filmmaker. I don't find it to be the worst film ever because of the acting, or the lack of character development or whatever (though all the film's elements are rubbish). I find it to be the worst because of how all its features culminate in the creating the most grossly despicable, evil, horrible film I've watched. 

So you object to a real-life story because the characters were immoral? Do you also hate and revile the Godfather trilogy, or GOODFELLAS?

edit: wait, you hated WOLF OF WALL STREET too, right? I'm sensing a theme here...

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 7

I'm not the only person on the planet who despises Michael Bay, you know. I guess he's slaughtered a lot of families. :rolleyes:

I've never come across someone, on the internet or in real life who hates Michale Bay as much as I hate Hayden Christenson other than you.

Edited by Ethan Hunt
  • Like 1

So you object to a real-life story because the characters were immoral? Do you also hate and revile the Godfather trilogy, or GOODFELLAS?

edit: wait, you hated WOLF OF WALL STREET too, right? I'm sensing a theme here...

It has nothing to do with the characters being immoral, it is the immoral ways in which the film is written, directed and (most importantly) shot. It doesn't matter how nasty the characters are, that's no excuse to have an upskirt shot of a dead woman with implants being comically dismembered.

I haven't seen Godfather or Goodfellas but I don't see why I would dislike them. The reasons why I think Wolf of Wall Street is bad is not because the characters are immoral. Hell, Downfall is one of my favourite films of the past 10 years and that had me sympathising with Adolf Hitler. I can deal with immoral characters; immoral filmmaking is quite another matter.

Btw I don't "hate" WOWS. I think it's a bad film but I don't hate it. :)

I've never come across someone, on the internet or in real life who hates Michale Bay as much as I hate Hayden Christenson other than you.

Have you watched Team America? There's a whole song about how shit Michael Bay is. His movies have almost all gotten bad reviews and he has a reputation of one of the worst directors in Hollywood, by critics and moviegoers alike.

Edited by treeroy
  • Like 3

It has nothing to do with the characters being immoral, it is the immoral ways in which the film is written, directed and (most importantly) shot. It doesn't matter how nasty the characters are, that's no excuse to have an upskirt shot of a dead woman with implants being comically dismembered.

I haven't seen Godfather or Goodfellas but I don't see why I would dislike them. The reasons why I think Wolf of Wall Street is bad is not because the characters are immoral. Hell, Downfall is one of my favourite films of the past 10 years and that had me sympathising with Adolf Hitler. I can deal with immoral characters; immoral filmmaking is quite another matter.

Have you watched Team America? There's a whole song about how shit Michael Bay is. His movies have almost all gotten bad reviews and he has a reputation of one of the worst directors in Hollywood, by critics and moviegoers alike.

Yeah, but no one takes it to heart as much ad you do.

• Like 1

I don't think there's anything immoral about P&G's filmmaking at all. It's black humor of a sort that revolts you, but that isn't the same thing.

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 2

I don't think there's anything immoral about P&G's filmmaking at all. It's black humor of a sort that revolts you, but that isn't the same thing.

Let's just agree to disagree. You asked me why I hate it, I gave you my answer. :P:)

• Like 2

Maybe that doesn't matter as much to you, but it does to me. The lack of respect Michael Bay had for the real victims of the story, as well as any human being with a heart, is awful.

If any other directors had made Pain and gain just the way it is, no-one would be calling it offensive. It's based on a real life story which happens to be offensive lol, instead bay get more hate.

• Like 2