Kalo

What is your most anticipated movie(s) of 2016?

42 members have voted

1. 1. What 2016 movie are you most looking forward to?

• Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice
    • Captain America: Civil War
    • Rouge One (Star Wars Spin-off)
    • Finding Dory
    • Deadpool
    • X-Men Apocalypse
    • Moana
    • Warcraft
    • Uncharted
    • Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them
    • Suicide Squad
    • Doctor Strange
    • Gambit
    • Star Trek 3
    • Alice In Wonderland: Through the Looking Glass
    • The Jungle Book
    • Assassin's Creed
    • Other

So don't know if this is early.. but I am always thinking ahead and 2016 is less than a year away. and it's going to be explosive.

what movies are you most looking forward to?  

Edited by Kalo

I wanna see a lot but my top 3 are

1.Beauty and the Beast (if it releases than)

2.Captain America: Civil War

3.Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice

I am also very curious about the star wars spin-off, and am super excited for X-Men Apocalypse.

Edited by Kalo

Easy choice, Warcraft. I'm about as excited for Warcraft as I am for Episode VII (which is to say, A LOT), if anything a bit more. I have played unhealthy amounts of WoW, and Duncan Jones is one of my favourite directors. I can't wait to see the game world translated to the screen!

Other than that.. I'm looking forward to the next Sacha Baron Cohen film, Grimsby, as well as live-action Jungle Book, Star Wars spinoff, Now You See Me 2, and Harry Potter spinoff.

Wow, I'm really looking forward to both BvS and CA:CW, but since I could only choose one, I went with good ol' Cap.  Marvel is on a role with its cinematic universe and if TA2 is any good, CW will be quite the follow-up.  BvS, with the introduction of the Justice League, is an event that's a long time coming, and that's the only reason I'm excited for it.    

I voted other, because if I end up loving Scorch Trials, and Death Cure ends up releasing 2016, I may have that tied with SW (me hating Godzilla makes me nervous). But I'll make a top 10 list that isn't set in stone of course:

1. Death Cure (?)

2. Star Wars

3. Finding Dory

4. BvS

5. Civil War

6. Fantastic Beasts

7. Apocalypse

9. Warcraft

10. Scuicide Squad

Bourne

The Revenant (I won't be seeing it until 2016)

Star Trek 3

Dr. Strange

Wow, 2016 may even be better than 2015...

Wow, I'm really looking forward to both BvS and CA:CW, but since I could only choose one, I went with good ol' Cap. Marvel is on a role with its cinematic universe and if TA2 is any good, CW will be quite the follow-up. BvS, with the introduction of the Justice League, is an event that's a long time coming, and that's the only reason I'm excited for it.

You can vote more than one.

• Like 1

Fantastic Beasts and Inferno and Star Trek 3, in this order (can't belive some unknown thing like Moana was mentioned, but Inferno didn't). Maybe (and that's a big maybe) BvS and X-Men: Apocalypse. The rest, I don't give a fuck.

Fantastic Beasts and Inferno and Star Trek 3, in this order (can't belive some unknown thing like Moana was mentioned, but Inferno didn't). Maybe (and that's a big maybe) BvS and X-Men: Apocalypse. The rest, I don't give a fuck.

I'm looking forward to seeing if Inferno can manage to be even worse than Angels and Demons. Ron Howard is such a strange filmmaker.

I'm looking forward to seeing if Inferno can manage to be even worse than Angels and Demons. Ron Howard is such a strange filmmaker.

Angels and Demons was very very good. I would've liked it to keep some of the book elements, but it was still great.

I tried putting everything I thought was big. I'm not very familiar with Da Vinci Code, so it went right over my head. and Moana is a Disney animation with a very broadly appealing storyline if you asked me.  

Edited by Kalo

Google is your friend.

• Like 1