Olive

Weekend 3/13-15 Official Estimates: Cinderella 70.1m, RAN 11m

When last checked was thinking at least 25 and as high as 28 , think its doing more than 22.5 but see how it progresses.

Now see.  Voice of God has spoken.  Jizz time everybody! :lol:

Edited by Ecstasy
  • Like 3

When last checked was thinking at least 25 and as high as 28 , think its doing more than 22.5 but see how it progresses.

RTH I BELIEVE IN

22.5M is legit meh.

:huh: how on earth is it meh? Oz did 24 and maleficent only did TWENTY FOUR NOW TOO. Edited by K1stpierre
  • Like 3

If it had 3D, it would have additional 10 million, if it had Jolie as cruel stepmother it be another 10 million, and if it had appeal to guys it would be another 10 million for total to 100 million.

<_<

• Like 1

Are you sure about Maleficent?

No i just looked it up Mal had $24.3m opening day but with a bigger opening night and a marginal increase on saturday.  

• Like 1

jizz jizz jizz, jizz jizz, jizz jizz, jizz jizz jizzzzzzzz. Cinderella: jizz jizz. Insurgent: jizz. Fast 7: jizz jizz jizz jizz. TA2: JIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. What a Spring for relief!

• Like 2

Mango if you wanna see Cinderella, see Cinderella. No need for "I got asked so I guess I'll go" excuses and justifications!

Lol I was planning on going, just not tonight initially.

GAAAAH I KNOW OZ DID 21 ON SUNDAY. GODDAMN IT KNEW THERE WAS A 21 SOMEWHERE.

LEAVE ME ALONE AND LET ME HAVE MY THUNDER AND JIZZ FOR CINDY PLEASE.

When you're citing box office numbers you better come correct.  Just accept the L and move on. It happens to the best of us. :lol:

Edited by Ecstasy
  • Like 2