baumer

Baumer's Summer Game - Darkelf #1, Grim22 #2, laguy03 #3..final words from baumer pg 95

Hey B, sorry I missed this one's deadline. Totally snuck up on me. Hope everyone has a blast this year!

The deadline has not passed.  I haven't even put up the first post yet.  These are just fun pre pre season questions.

• Like 1

I personally was disappointed that Baumer didn't release a post of 'total fuck you all' preseason questions on April 1st just to screw with us. :(

Unfortunately I'm busy this year.  I used to run this game from work.  I sat in a cubicle all day for 10 years.  But now I am out of the house sans computer for up to 12 hours a day.  So I don't have time for this kind of stuff lol.

Don't get me wrong.  I'll find time to run it.  I'll find time to score it weekly.  But I'll need help from time to time, not often, but from time to time.  And of course at the end of the year Chas and Jajang always help out immensely.

• Like 5

I haven't been on here for a while but the last I saw the game was starting in May. Now I logon and find that I already missed a deadline. I'm starting to get flashbacks from last year. I think I'm going to need to scale back my participation in the game this summer and maybe just stick to the prediction portion of the game.

• Like 1

I haven't been on here for a while but the last I saw the game was starting in May. Now I logon and find that I already missed a deadline. I'm starting to get flashbacks from last year. I think I'm going to need to scale back my participation in the game this summer and maybe just stick to the prediction portion of the game.

Just one set of questions -not enough to lose by.

You didn't miss anything.  Trust me.  These early questions are nothing.  And for you, LAG, you will get your own personalized set of questions to not only make up for it but to possibly exceed these point totals.  You are an important part of the game.  

Oh, so when is the deadline this year?

I haven't put anything up yet.  It's early still.  :)

The deadline has not passed.  I haven't even put up the first post yet.  These are just fun pre pre season questions.

Haven't been around much lately and came here tonight bummed to see that it looked like the game had already started. Glad to hear those are just a pre pre-season bonus! At any rate, I will continue to be stubborn and refuse to accept the summer movie season starting before the first weekend of May, Hollywood scheduling be damned! :P

• Like 1

Haven't been around much lately and came here tonight bummed to see that it looked like the game had already started. Glad to hear those are just a pre pre-season bonus! At any rate, I will continue to be stubborn and refuse to accept the summer movie season starting before the first weekend of May, Hollywood scheduling be damned! :P

Summer movie season doesn't start until Baumer's Summer Game starts.  :)

• Like 5