babz06

A Star is Born | 5th October, 2018 | Warner Bros | Bradley Cooper directing, Lady Gaga cast as lead.

46 minutes ago, NoobSaibot said:

Carrying this over from the "Godzilla 2" discussion thread in the Lot, Anthony Ramos will be starring in A Star is Born.

Anthony Ramos Books ‘A Star Is Born’ & ‘Godzilla’ Sequel

http://deadline.com/2017/05/anthony-ramos-a-star-is-born-godzilla-king-of-the-monsters-1202080399/

OMG  Laurens!!!! I'm so happy for Anthony. the Hamilton cast is doing so well :) 

i liked the fame monster but everything after that i couldn't connect with. her new stuff sounds like trash to me. and the fact that this is like a country music version is pretty much the least appealing route to take.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

i liked the fame monster but everything after that i couldn't connect with. her new stuff sounds like trash to me. and the fact that this is like a country music version is pretty much the least appealing route to take.

Country music?  I gather for Cooper not her.

If so it looks like they're remaking the Kristofferson/ Streisand version (aka the far distant third in A Star Is Born movies).  Will they burst into Evergreen?

5 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Country music?  I gather for Cooper not her.

If so it looks like they're remaking the Kristofferson/ Streisand version (aka the far distant third in A Star Is Born movies).  Will they burst into Evergreen?

I was kind of hoping they would go with a new version of Rhinestone and Stallone can do a cameo ;) 

i think only @baumer and me get this :P 

Edited by 75live
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, 75live said:

I was kind of hoping they would go with a new version of Rhinestone and Stallone can do a cameo ;) 

:lol:  Damn this movie was awful.  Last year in the Deadline comments on Stallone being nominated for an Oscar there was some industry insider (may have even been the writer) railing against him for destroying this movie with his ego and all the horrendous rewrites he demanded.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TalismanRing said:

:lol:  Damn this movie was awful.  Last year in the Deadline comments on Stallone being nominated for an Oscar there was some industry insider (may have even been the writer) railing against him for destroying this movie with his ego and all the horrendous rewrites he demanded.

wow, someone else knows the movie :P  yeah it was pretty bad  lol

The only great thing about Lady Gaga is how she tricked the whole world into believing that (poorly) recycling 90's Eurodance was some avant-garde pop revolution 20 years after the fact...The fraud of this century. I'd rather listen to Corona, Haddaway, 2Unlimited and Culture Beat than enduring a Gaga album.

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Stallone trying to re-brand himself as a comedy star was truly painful  -  Rhinestone, Oscar, Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot .  :sick:

actually I didn't mind Oscar, but yeah the others were pretty awful until he got to Tango and Cash where he got to pull comedy and action :) 

• Like 1