MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

babz06

A Star is Born | 5th October, 2018 | Warner Bros | Bradley Cooper directing, Lady Gaga cast as lead.

‘A Star is Born’ will make Golden Globes history with wins for Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper

Bradley Cooper‘s version of “A Star is Born” will make Golden Globes history by sweeping the awards on the drama side. While Cooper is likely to lose the Best Director race to Alfonso Cuaron for his personal memoir “Roma,” we are predicting he will pick up two prizes for acting and producing. Likewise his leading lady Lady Gaga is tipped to take home two Globes for acting and songwriting (“Shallow”).

The first two remakes of the Hollywoo

https://www.goldderby.com/article/2018/a-star-is-born-golden-globes-winner-predictions-lady-gaga-bradley-cooper-news/
tumblr_oabumc7HtM1u6n38po1_250.gif

Posted (edited)

golden globe and maybe oscar? we love a pop star who can sing and actually can act. not many can relate

jennifer-lopez-crying-american-idol-watc

Edited by TombRaider
  • Like 1

There's this, "A Star is Born Encore" that's been rated by the Classification & Rating Administration. Is this typical for DVD extras or could a director's cut be coming back to theaters? 

https://www.filmratings.com/Search?filmTitle=a+star+is+born&x=0&y=0

Also, it's nearly the one-week anniversary of Gaga and Bradley performing "Shallow" live! There are other versions with more views by far (the Gaga Daily channel is at 13 million, another is over 4.5m), but this one IMO has the most unobstructed close-ups:

Edited by BoxOfficeChica
  • Thanks 1

This is the only Best Picture nominee this year that I have left to watch. Luckily it comes out on HV/streaming in mid February so I'll just be able to watch it before the Oscars.

6 hours ago, JB33 said:

This is the only Best Picture nominee this year that I have left to watch. Luckily it comes out on HV/streaming in mid February so I'll just be able to watch it before the Oscars.

It leaked weeks ago in HD. are you one of those people who only watch things legally? lol.

3 hours ago, TombRaider said:

It leaked weeks ago in HD. are you one of those people who only watch things legally? lol.

Yes I am. I'd prefer that.