CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

I thought the general idea was Fast 7 was gonna be the highest grossing, even before Paul died? IDK, I thought thats what everyone was syaing back in 2013. As a fan of this series, I wish theyd quit here, or at least cool ot for a while, but I know thats a slim chance.

But on the plus side, no one imagined the franchise reaching these heights in 2001 or even 2009, so even if F7 is the peak, Im glad it made it this high and mainstream.

That Wolverine movie is trash IMO. Kinda boring to be honest, only good scene was in the extended (I want to say R rated cut).

Honestly, I enjoyed Origins way more.

That last Wolverine movie annoyed the shit out me. The fuck was that crappy plot?

• Like 1

He ....

Could you plaese edit the quote in your post with spoiler caps? See the time stamp

it's not a spoiler,....

Grrrr to me it was a very much NOT wanted spoiler

The.....

Could you plaese edit the quote in your post with spoiler caps? See the time stamp

I still don't think it's a spoiler but fine. You're the mods, your forum, your rules. :P

Sorry.

I consider all details a spoiler not mentioned in the official summary or the trailers of the movie. In a trailer e.g. usually there is no input for when what will happening or .... included.

That Wolverine movie is trash IMO. Kinda boring to be honest, only good scene was in the extended (I want to say R rated cut).

The middle part is incredibly boring, yeah.

• Like 1

You say that like it's a bad thing :P The overwrought drama of the F+F franchise is part of the fun!

Not a bad thing just thought Gadot infused charm, levity into a female mainstay lacking in the others. Oddly, Gadot and Kang's relationship always seemed the most natural. I just felt she and Kang really rounded it out. I was pretty heartbroken to see them perish in 6.

• Like 4

The middle part is incredibly boring, yeah.

I disagree...

The first 2/3 of Wolverine was good...the last third, it decides to abandon all it was building and go down the boring blockbuster route...

• Like 1

Not a bad thing just thought Gadot infused charm, levity into a female mainstay lacking in the others. Oddly, Gadot and Kang's relationship always seemed the most natural. I just felt she and Kang really rounded it out. I was pretty heartbroken to see them perish in 6.

Han was bound to go down at some point.

• Like 1

Estimated Top 25 Midnight Grosses of All-Time (as of 03/04/15)

Rank / Title / Gross / Share of Opening Day

1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2: $43.5 million (47.7 percent)

2. The Dark Knight Rises: $30.6 million (40.4 percent)

3. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 30.4 mln

4. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1: $30.25 million (42.2 percent)

5. The Twiilght Saga: Eclipse: $30.1 million (43.9 percent)

6. The Twilight Saga: New Moon: $26.27 million (36.1 percent)

7. The Hunger Games – Catching Fire $25.26 million

8. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1: $24 million (38.9 percent)

9. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: $22.8 million (39.2 percent)

10. The Hunger Games: $19.735 million (29.3 percent)

11. Marvel's The Avengers: $18.7 million (23.1 percent)

12. The Dark Knight: $18.5 million (27.5 percent)

13. The Hunger Games – Mockingjay part 1 17 million

14. Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith: $16.9 million (33.8 percent)

15. Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen: $16.8 million (27.1 percent)

16. Furious 7 15,8 mln

17. Iron Man 3 15.6 mln

18. Transformers : Dark of the Moon: $13,5 million

19. The Hobbit – Un unexpected journey 13 mln

20. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: $12 million (27.1 percent)

Edited by Filmovie
  • Like 2