CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

The Rock is what ruined the last movie for me. The guy is a black hole of talent. Diesel is not much better either, but at least it feels like he fits there.

tumblr_inline_mi32zuHWHh1qz4rgp.gif

• Like 5

Not a bad thing just thought Gadot infused charm, levity into a female mainstay lacking in the others. Oddly, Gadot and Kang's relationship always seemed the most natural. I just felt she and Kang really rounded it out. I was pretty heartbroken to see them perish in 6.

You will forgot about them the moment they pair they new girl with Roman in pt 8

Edited by Dragon
  • Like 2

7th. What a great time to follow BO.

Last year we only had 2 so far. It does show that 2014 really had an unappealing schedule of movies.

120M OW is still not locked yet, IMO.

But Home is definitely locked for under 100M, remember.

We were getting our 2nd. Divergent did 54M in mid March.

Oopsies I'm being stupid. I was misremembering something I wrote last week :P I think it was 6v1 on Home's weekend.

Whatever the case, 7 vs 2 is quite something.

120M OW is still not locked yet, IMO.

Agreed (and this is from the guy who created the over 120M OW thread).

Previews are great for sure, but the F&F movies have always decreased from the actual Friday number on Saturday, and with the Easter holiday today, the decrease on Saturday will be larger. Worst case I see is

112-115M

Best case

125-130M

Edited by grim22
  • Like 5

Agreed (and this is from the guy who created the over 120M OW thread).

Previews are great for sure, but the F&F movies have always decreased from the actual Friday number on Saturday, and with the Easter holiday today, the decrease on Saturday will be larger. Worst case I see is

112-115M

Best case

125-130M

Easter is Sunday...

Maybe. It's also possible that it's even more front loaded because all the fans rush out to see it.

If it gets more than 120 for OW, 300 is a possibility, but not locked (yet).

I'll take more front loaded for 1000 Alex.

• Like 1