CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

Regardless it still could have done better.  But I think there are people in this country that drive Prius' and this is a group of people that are telling their friends that these movies are bad for the environment.

THR: 

Box Office: 'Furious 7' Racing to Massive $115M-$125M U.S. Debut

Universal's Furious 7 is racing to a massive North American launch of $115 million-$125 million, including a Friday haul of as much as $55 million, according to first returns.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/box-office-furious-7-racing-786202

Edited by Boogie Nights
  • Like 3

That is, like, your opinion kiddo. You think TF1 is the "prefect" movie so whatever.

I disagree too and I'm no kiddo since a very long time.

btw, Ethan can not change his signature himself anymore with his kind of account, he/she repeatedly stated that.

Nah, Fast legs tend to be short and stubby. Probably more in the 275-280 range, unless it continues to over-perform this weekend.

To be fair, I think the curiosity factor of how they handle Paul Walker's passing will allow this to have slightly better legs. Nothing great, but I think a 2.6X multiplier is doable. 300M should happen as long as it hits 115M this weekend imo

THR:

Box Office: 'Furious 7' Racing to Massive $115M-$125M U.S. Debut

Universal's Furious 7 is racing to a massive North American launch of $115 million-$125 million, including a Friday haul of as much as $55 million, according to first returns.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/box-office-furious-7-racing-786202

So basically what literally everyone here has saying since the preview numbers came in :P

So basically what literally everyone here has saying since the preview numbers came in :P

The article sounds like a prediction more than anything else. I am gonna wait until Gawd Rth shows up.

The article sounds like a prediction more than anything else. I am gonna wait until Gawd Rth shows up.

40M Friday sounds legit though. Add a 36M Saturday and a 25M Sunday to that. Add the 16M previews back in and you end up with the 115-125 range.

• Like 1