CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

still Variety, see link above

Recent estimates had placed the Friday-Sunday number at $115 million, which were revised upward early Friday to as much as $125 million. But Friday’s afternoon numbers — based on West Coast matinees and East Coast early evening screenings — indicated that the Easter weekend would finish between $135 million and $138 million.

I watched TASM2 for the first time recently and I couldn't believe how bad Dane DeHaan's character was. The writing was abysmal and the performance wasn't much better. Much worse than the Jamie Foxx stuff

Why didn't you guys warn me

DeHaan is the best part of the movie imo; he at least seemed to have fun with it, while Jamie Foxx was just going insane on set

• Like 1

Ugh.

While I haven't been to Universal Hollywood in quite some time, I was just in Orlando this past February and I noticed how shockingly inadequate Universal's "security check" there was. They were just concerned with getting people through, not checking the bags.

I want the entire plot of the amazing spider-man 2 to be the plot of the next fast and furious. those guys could make it work.

I'd rather have Godzilla adapted into the next Fast and Furious plot. Bryan Cranston returns with amnesia

I know we've all said this joke a million times. but the fact that it ended where it did is great because  this way it means spider-man was probably killed by the rhino.

Thank God for Paul Giamatti.

And another quote out of the Variety article:

“Furious 7″ opened internationally with $60 million in its first two days on Wednesday and Thursday and will expand to 10,500 sites. It should take as much as $250 million from foreign moviegoers by the end of the Easter weekend.

• Like 1

No one comments on - requote:

.... indicated that the Easter weekend would finish between $135 million and $138 million.

???

Didn't Tele or?? speak about recalculating finals if OW surpasses something deeper than THAT?

Yeah, we have sold out the rest of the night for Furious. It's going to amount to about 3000 tickets and it's too late to add anything beyond the two we were able to add.

How many tickets did you sell on preview night?

Yeah, we have sold out the rest of the night for Furious. It's going to amount to about 3000 tickets and it's too late to add anything beyond the two we were able to add.

YOU FOOLS!!!!

tumblr_mv4p8gq9q51sib943o1_500.gif

Getting really excited for summer now. With this year having some very strong performances already, and the summer slate looking good it should be the most excitement at the BO since Gravity/Frozen/CF/Oscar movies over-performing in Q4 2013. About time.

Edited by MovieMan89