kayumanggi

PITCH PERFECT III | 12.22.17 | Universal | trailer 1 on page 8

Sorry Ethan, that is so off base. The first will be remembered like Mean Girls is treated today. The second is tired and nothing new.

The first one is alright. Kendrick and Astin pretty much save it.

The sequel is an absolute. Definitely the most fun I've had in theatres this year

• Like 1

I prefer the second film, but the Bellas definitely should have lost at the end.

Well it just ends....it doesn't say whether they won or not.

I personally think they should have won just because the German groups song choice was shit and we didn't see any of the other groups

• Like 1

Well it just ends....it doesn't say whether they won or not.

I personally think they should have won just because the German groups song choice was shit and we didn't see any of the other groups

It said World Champions on the photo frame..... DSM were waaaaaaaaay more charismatic, put on a hell of a show and were much better to watch! Fucking catchy tune as well!
  • Like 1

Best. Explanation. Ever.

Universal Studios Entertainment has just moved Pitch Perfect 3 to August 4, 2017, saying Guillermo del Toro's Pacific Rim 2, which previously held that date, "will be redated at a later time". Universal also said they "are committed to having PACIFIC RIM 2, the sequel to 2013’s PACIFIC RIM, which generated more $411 million at the global box office, be the vanguard, fully-immersive experience that the franchise deserves. To this end, the decision was made to delay the production and release of PACIFIC RIM 2 so that the creative team can continue in its efforts to exceed the amazing experience of the first film."

• Like 2