grim22

Storks | 9/23/2016 | WB Animation. Lord and Miller producing. New trailer page 2. Andy Samberg, Kelsey Grammer and Jennifer Aniston in voice cast.

14 minutes ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

For those who have seen Storks......you can all agree together, that it's better than Ice Age 5, this year.

Better reception for Storks, could help it outgross IA5's $63M DOM, in the long run.

Wayyyyyy better.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

For those who have seen Storks......you can all agree together, that it's better than Ice Age 5, this year.

Better reception for Storks, could help it outgross IA5's $63M DOM, in the long run.

I haven't seen Ice Age and just about hated Storks but I can agree.

• Like 1

I think coming after The Lego Movie, Storks was always going to have an uphill battle but I think WAG has a clear idea what kind of films they're making although they've only got one original film coming which is Smallfoot, everything else is either Lego or from the WBA libraries in the case of Scooby Doo