kayumanggi

Spider-Man: Into The Spider-verse | 12.14.2018 | Sony | Phil Lord and Chris Miller

A+ cinemascore incoming? Just looking at twitter and reddit all glowing reviews so far. Calling it best CBM and best Spider-Man movie like gitesh is saying. A lot  of people have said they’ll see it multiple times which is crucial for legs.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

Nah, i think this film will have a huge boost(thanks to holiday) in the next weeks

Holidays don't really affect international by much. Usually a small boost. The biggest boost is always domestic. I'm guessing a 70/30 domestic-overseas split by the end of the run.

Edited by lorddemaxus
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, DAR said:

I hope people start giving credit to Peter Ramsey Robert Perischetti and Rodney Rothman instead of labeling it as a Lord and Miller joint

Speaking of which, y'all who love this movie also need to see Rise of the Guardians (Peter Ramsey directed that). A lot of the action in this movie seems to give off a lot of the same vibes as that film has, only without Alec Baldwin as a Russian Santa Claus.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Speaking of which, y'all who love this movie also need to see Rise of the Guardians (Peter Ramsey directed that). A lot of the action in this movie seems to give off a lot of the same vibes as that film has, only without Alec Baldwin as a Russian Santa Claus.

Rise of The Guardians was underrated and needs more love.

• Like 1

The fact that this is maintaining an 8.9 average while nearing 200 reviews is absolutely insane. As far as mainstream stuff goes, this is essentially in the company of a very select few Pixar movies for average rating. Definitely never saw this coming, no matter how good I thought it looked from trailers. Really interested to see why this seems to be making critics go crazy.

• Like 1