baumer

Wednesday Numbers (big drops)

You're secretly in love with Craig, aren't you? Seriously...this comes across as pathetic.

No. My agenda is to get Fass as the new Bond cause everyone and their mother knows that he was most perfect Bond in that bar scene in XM:FC.BTW, I liked Craig in CR but that`s Goddess Eva`s doing. They had amazing chemistry and were really great couple.

No. My agenda is to get Fass as the new Bond cause everyone and their mother knows that he was most perfect Bond in that bar scene in XM:FC.BTW, I liked Craig in CR but that`s Goddess Eva`s doing. They had amazing chemistry and were really great couple.

I don't see Craig quitting anytime soon. He doesn't have a career outside Bond, he's a box office poison. The question is how directs the next one. I would love a Nolan/Hardy combo. Hardy's stakes are higher than Fassbender's IMO.

I don't see Craig quitting anytime soon. He doesn't have a career outside Bond, he's a box office poison. The question is how directs the next one. I would love a Nolan/Hardy combo. Hardy's stakes are higher than Fassbender's IMO.

I love Hardy too. I think the stakes are about equal. Neither opened a movie on their own, both have critical praise. Fass stock will go up if he nabs the Oscar nom.

Hardy will hit big time with TDKR. But before that TMW will be a good test for him. If it opens above 25m, he's a draw already.

If TMW opens to those numbers, I don't think it will be because of Hardy - he's pretty unknown at the moment to the general public. The good trailer, Reese Witherspoon and Chris Pine are far more likely to be reasons for a good opening - it if actually happens.