Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

Shawn this is a really busy Saturday however compared to what TA, IM3 had to deal with.

I wouldn't be surprised if Avengers 2 holds up better than expected next weekend due to the fight tonight, the draft, NBA playoffs, fanning of flames in Baltimore, etc. Especially since Hot Pursuit isn't anywhere close to Dark Shadows in terms of competition. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Avengers 2 holds up better than expected next weekend due to the fight tonight, the draft, NBA playoffs, fanning of flames in Baltimore, etc. Especially since Hot Pursuit isn't anywhere close to Dark Shadows in terms of competition.

Implying Dark Shadows was actually "competition".

• Like 2

Why do you keep saying this, what am i missing?

Seriously, it's disgusting that black people are allowed in movies. I'm saying it because it's my opinion, you can't judge me, you're probably black anyway so don't judge me. I'm white, I'm better.

Huh, SM1 actually made more at midnight than SM2. iirc it only did $5 million.

God, people here would have fucking aneurysms if that happened today.

Thursday night vs. Tuesday night maybe?  Still SM2 was in July right before a holiday.

It's going to be at nearly $500 million OS by the end of this weekend. 

And if it opens above $200 million (certainly possible considering Marvel's massive family appeal), why would $550 million be ridiculous? It's $75 million less than the first. 

It's doable, but not extremely likely. 2.75 multiplier is no joke. Cap 2 didn't even reach that despite opening less than half of the $200m we're talking about for TA2.

Saturday hold is going to be interesting. IM3 nor Avengers 1 had this type of entertainment competition. This Mayweather/Manny fight has to be taken into consideration. Also Game 7 in the NBA playoffs with defending champion Spurs. Also Day 3 of NFL draft.

Seriously, it's disgusting that black people are allowed in movies. I'm saying it because it's my opinion, you can't judge me, you're probably black anyway so don't judge me. I'm white, I'm better.

Do you really want 'Water' on your back?

What?!!!

$84.5 million

$65 million

$51 million 

$200.5 million OW

It's still a possibility. I know you hate the Avengers and want a $180-185 million OW, but that doesn't mean it's a 100% lock. Families love the Avengers, so Saturday and Sunday should be quite strong 

$84.5 million

$65 million

$51 million 

$200.5 million OW

It's still a possibility. I know you hate the Avengers and want a $180-185 million OW, but that doesn't mean it's a 100% lock. Families love the Avengers, so Saturday and Sunday should be quite strong

The funny thing is James actually liked Age of Ultron more than most on here.

Love your sarcasm, Tree.