Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

Time for Marvel to start giving RDJ whatever he wants. Without him they are doomed. An Iron Man movie and an Avengers movie opened to around the same.

Fucking Tele with all his mumbo jumbo made me change my OW predicting from 200M to 220M. :lol:  Not sure if I changed the 525M total. Don't wanna check if I did or not.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

First Update, Sunday AM: Refresh for updates. If you think about it for a minute: The Avengers really did beat Ultron — at the box office, that is. Walt Disney Pictures is calling the opening weekend for Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron at $187.7M this morning, making it the second highest opening weekend of all-time at the domestic B.O., behind 2012’s Avengers $207.4M. Now the question becomes how high can these superheros fly? Avengers turned around a 3x multiple of its bow for a final stateside cume of $623.4M — and that’s off an A+ CinemaScore which typically carries an average 4.8x multiple. Ultron earned an A, which typically translates into a 3.6x multiple, which would put the sequel well north of $650M per that B.O

http://deadline.com/2015/05/avengers-age-of-ultron-thursday-box-office-1201419080/

BWAHAHAHA

• Like 3

deep down i'm kinda happy that this won't be as huge as the first movie, i really dislike MCU and the fact that people truly believe they are making good movies

I'd love to see BvS overgrossing Ultron

The last sentence kind of undermines your first

Time for Marvel to start giving RDJ whatever he wants. Without him they are doomed. An Iron Man 3 movie and an Avengers movie opened to around the same.

Marvel should just make Iron Man 4 already. Another easy billion dollar earner, and it would cost half as much as AoU to make! :bop:

Someone should save BOM data cause that website hasn't been running that well for the past week. I'm afraid it'll shut down for good any time soon.

Been going fine for me. But do that all the same just in case.

Edited by lab276

It's not near record. The Sunday number proves the fight was not the influence on Saturday

Lol Sunday has JUST STARTED. Those are called "estimates." Dont be that guy, it has already bern proven the fight was a factor and everyone has came to terms except you.

• Like 1