Noctis

MONDAY ACTUALS: AGE OF ULTRON - 13.23M (Normal -74% Drop)

AOU made 66.67% of what TA made on Monday.  TA also made 424m after its opening weekend, so if AOU makes 66.67% of 424M (283m) after its opening of 191m we are looking at a total of 474M. But that's probably best case scenario....450M should be the target at this point. 

Taking one day out of context results in a flawed projection. ;)

• Like 3

Feel free to have this discussion else where fellas. At this point, it my have to take place on "The Real World" forums,

This isn't place to talk about anything besides box office numbers.

• Like 1

Feel free to have this discussion else where fellas. At this point, it my have to take place on "The Real World" forums,

This isn't place to talk about anything besides box office numbers.

Well, let's get back to overreacting to Monday numbers.

• Like 5

Overreactions to box office numbers are similar to reaction of overzealous fans of sports teams. 

When the local team team wins, everybody is happy and it is a wonderful world.

The day after a loss, sports fans hog sports radio wanting to fire the coach, players, the referee and anybody else connected to their teams. The people who were termed geniuses the week they won would be termed absolute losers the week they lose.

• Like 8

Overreactions to box office numbers are similar to reaction of overzealous fans of sports teams. 

The day after a loss, sports fans hog sports radio wanting to fire the coach, players, the referee and anybody else connected to their teams. The people who were termed geniuses the week they won would be termed absolute losers the week they lose.

Suddenly Lebron/Kobe suck the second they get bounced from the playoffs. Great analogy!

• Like 2

Over-reactions.... over-reactions everywhere. :lol:

TA2 is gonna be just fine.

No it's not.  I bet Disney is regretting they bought Marvel now.  1.5 billion dollars for a sequel to a unique film, is , well, rather pathetic.  Seriously.  

• Like 7

Barely an increase from IM3.

Sorry the MODs won't allow me to make any further discussion on this topic.

But I'm an anti-feminism and proud of it.

I hope there's not a limit on how many people I can ignore

• Like 2

Yep, the 49ers are going to be so much better off with Tomsula rather than Harbaugh. That's why a lot of their best players couldn't jump ship fast enough. ;)

Edited by Avenging Arachnid!™
  • Like 1

No it's not.  I bet Disney is regretting they bought Marvel now.  1.5 billion dollars for a sequel to a unique film, is , well, rather pathetic.  Seriously.  

:lol:

• Like 1

Yep, the 49ers are going to so much better off with Tomsula rather than Harbaugh. That's why a lot of their best players couldn't jump ship fast enough. ;)

NEqyWj0clSKUur_1_4.jpg

• Like 2