kayumanggi

WEEKEND ESTIMATES | 05.08.15 - 05.10.15

Yes, his name is Jurassic World. Now moving on to other stuff...

WHAT. Don't blame your friends. I wanted to see Ex Machina and I drove 1 hour and 10 minutes (35 minutes to go, 35 to return) to see it. Alone. You were so hyped and in the end... nothing. I knew you were fucking with us all along :lol:

I did want to see it, I might have overplayed how much I wanted to see it though :ph34r:

I'll try and make it to it this weekend but if I don't it'll defs get a watch on DVD

I did want to see it, I might have overplayed how much I wanted to see it though :ph34r:

I'll try and make it to it this weekend but if I don't it'll defs get a watch on DVD

All I needed to read. :lol: 

I don't understand why people see the same movies so many times (more than 2 times) in theaters. If I had the chance to go to a theater right now, I wouldn't rewatch The Avengers 2. I would either see Hot Pursuit or not spend money at all. And if I have seen HP, I would see Get Hard or not spend money. At least see a good movie many times. Avengers 2 is just.... not the right movie for that.

You own Blu ray/dvds right? Same concept. You just want to see the move as much as you can. That's all :)

I have seen a few movies over 12 times in theaters. ;)

Yes, his name is Jurassic World. Now moving on to other stuff...

WHAT. Don't blame your friends. I wanted to see Ex Machina and I drove 1 hour and 10 minutes (35 minutes to go, 35 to return) to see it. Alone. You were so hyped and in the end... nothing. I knew you were fucking with us all along :lol:

Nope, Ex Machina is a god.

You own Blu ray/dvds right? Same concept. You just want to see the move as much as you can. That's all :)

I have seen a few movies over 12 times in theaters. ;)

I have seen Man of Steel like 6 or 7 times. Just one in theaters, tho.

Avengers is doing good and all, but the Blu Ray I bought today was just as good

So you are saying you thought the Avengers was bad? :P

Edited by 75live

I understand liking a movie so much that you want to watch it over and over.

Only films I've seen twice in cinemas are Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (got a limited time voucher for free popcorn, I couldn't resist), Avatar (it's Avatar) and Home (forced into it). I saw Guardians of the Galaxy three times because it's FUN af.

I've never wanted to watch a film over and over and over again in the cinemas, but I am definitely going to be doing that for Star Wars. I imagine it could get close to 20 showings. I'm gonna set aside a couple of days where I just watch it like 6 times straight throughout a cinema's opening times. e.g. 10am, 1pm, 4pm, 7pm, 10pm, midnight.