kayumanggi

WEEKEND ESTIMATES | 05.08.15 - 05.10.15

Overseas is the only thing left that may keep it from get an embarrassing ass kicking and most unexpected upset in Furios 7.

Still cant believe it beat HP7 Part 2 -Woah!

It's FF7 with the late Paul Walker that's kicking AOU ass.

It wouldn't be that embarrassing really since FF7 couldn't have beaten AOU on it's own. In a normal circumstance FF7 would have trouble beating Skyfall. Gotta love the dead guy.

Edited by KATCH 22

Avengers: Age Of Ultron Falcon - stream equilibrium movie
stream-equilibrium-movie.weebly.com/.../avengers-age-of-ultron-falcon

Apr 17, 2015 - The first full original poster for Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron has been ... Marvel 's The Avengers: Age Of Ultron, came out this morning and, ... Avengers Two, has production costs of around 250 million dollars. Disney/Marvel will spend around 150 million dollars more in advertising and promotion costs.

It's FF7 with the late Paul Walker. FF7 itself would have trouble to beat Skyfall.

It wouldn't be that embarrassing since FF7 couldn't have beaten AOU on it's own. Gotta love the dead guy.

Lol how you put it, a car movie beating Disneys 450-560+M dollar age of Ultron film is amazing Katch 22

Boring number. I came for meltdowns, dammit!

You wont see those till perhaps SW7, Batman and SUperman, the mighty long over do Juggernaut 2 on Dec 2017 :). SW7 will give you some DEC meltdowns on the level I think your expecting. Fully believing in a 150-200M OW in DEC if Nostalgia hits home like I think it will.

Yeah, that Paul Walker's money.

Its a good film also and more satisfying in many ways over Age of Ultron. I agree Walkers death as well gave it the extra through the stratosphere boost domestic and OS... Still shouldnt have gone up this much.

Your talking no furios film has even made a 700M Lol.

This is very exciting as I wonder what Disneys SWs may pull off if folks like it. ::)

The force is strong in my family!  " I have it !" ........

• Like 1

Note Disney spent way more than  furious 7 and nearly the same they spent on the budget for Age of Ultron, but Furios 7 may still win the war...Geesus!!

It's sad when a better movie doesn't win, does it?

But last year I rooted for TF4 to win the year WW so that's Karma for me.

• Like 1

When looked couple hrs ago going with 33.5-36 and that was taking day trade been lot higher and couple other factors

Now it's 34.2m

Once again the numbers come in at Rth's lower range. :ph34r:

Edited by Mojoguy

I sort of Like Furious 7 as well. Still not sure which film is better. Still I think I will give it to ages of Ultron.

SWs and JPW , Im really hoping those get their respective formulas of Long lost quality back again and we are in for an amzing ride and Box office.

I was rooting for TF4 to win the year too, till I saw that it was a mega POS and the worst film of the franchise :(

It's FF7 with the late Paul Walker that's kicking AOU ass.

It wouldn't be that embarrassing really since FF7 couldn't have beaten AOU on it's own. In a normal circumstance FF7 would have trouble beating Skyfall. Gotta love the dead guy.

You're really quite bitter about this aren't you?

• Like 2

I sort of Like Furious 7 as well. Still not sure which film is better. Still I think I will give it to ages of Ultron.

SWs and JPW , Im really hoping those get their respective formulas of Long lost quality back again and we are in for an amzing ride and Box office.

I was rooting for TF4 to win the year too, till I saw that it was a mega POS and the worst film of the franchise :(

I have faith in JW, I hope SW7 lives up to expectation. I hope I love them both. ;)

I prefer TF4 to TF2&2, I know that doesn't say much but for me that's enough.

TF4 was fucking awful. The worst in a largely shit series.

Most people agree with you, more fun to me. :lol:

• Like 2