baumer

Thursday numbers (you're not going to believe this!)

LOL, The Devil Inside may have a good Friday, but it is going to plummet worse than anything in recent memory. It's the worst movie I have seen in at least 10 years. The ending really must be seen to be believed. They could have taken the last reel and swapped it with someone taking a crap and it would have been a better ending. I saw it at a free screening and I think I may have lost some of my hearing from the booing.

LOL, The Devil Inside may have a good Friday, but it is going to plummet worse than anything in recent memory. It's the worst movie I have seen in at least 10 years. The ending really must be seen to be believed. They could have taken the last reel and swapped it with someone taking a crap and it would have been a better ending. I saw it at a free screening and I think I may have lost some of my hearing from the booing.

That makes me want to spend actual money to see it.

If I knew my audience would be booing and insulting this flick at every turn I'd go see it too. Raging together is fun and could provide actual entertainment value.Unfortunately (in this case) we're rather restrained here from what I can tell.

Fantastic review...Actully makes me wanna see it...

Seriously, I would actually kind of recommend you do see it. It's an experience seeing something that bad with a big audience that all think the movie is bad as well.

I guess i will catch this on BR..Doubt that his will hit the theaters here..

I would believe it. I've seen the Devil Inside trend on top of twitter worldwide for hours based on the ads running in primetime. That was in mid November. At this point idc what the reviews say, i'm checking it out anyway. I'm not asking for it to be good, all I ask is to be entertained. If I get scared 3 or more times it will have been worth the price of the ticket.

I would believe it. I've seen the Devil Inside trend on top of twitter worldwide for hours based on the ads running in primetime. That was in mid November. At this point idc what the reviews say, i'm checking it out anyway. I'm not asking for it to be good, all I ask is to be entertained. If I get scared 3 or more times it will have been worth the price of the ticket.

Exactly. Also people who "demand their money back" need a reality check. You don't pay to like a movie. It's a risk you take when you buy the ticket.

It's up to 9% now. lol.I'm just glad horror is off to a good *commercial* start in 2012.Not the critical start we were hoping for. The Unborn got 12% and One Missed Call got 0% (that film was awful).So theres still hope for me enjoying Devil Inside, because I thought Unborn was mildly entertaining.