kayumanggi

MASTERMINDS | 09.30.16 | Relativity | final domestic gross: $17,368,022

Kirsten Wiigs career choices have been atrocious since Bridesmaids.

She's doing films that people do before they break out, that nobody watches.

Believe it or not, this kinda looks to me like the opposite; the kind of soulless high-concept comedies that studios churn out and make a quick buck on. In other words, the kind of movie actors do after they break out.

Believe it or not, this kinda looks to me like the opposite; the kind of soulless high-concept comedies that studios churn out and make a quick buck on. In other words, the kind of movie actors do after they break out.

Nah it looks the opposite to me.

Very cheap and niche.

• Like 1

Has Relativity removed Jane Got a Gun (the much-troubled Natalie Portman western) from its September 4 date yet? Cause it's obviously not gonna make it (or, at this rate, ever going to be released lol).

They haven't yet, but its obvious that the film at this point will probably shelved and never come out. It has had from what I heard a lot of production and on set problems. It was supposed to come in February then it was pushed to September and we've heard absolutely nothing about this movie, no posters, trailers, marketing, etc.