kayumanggi

TUESDAY NUMBERS | A: AOU 5.99 M | F7 0.479 M | HP 1.29 M | A: AOU 33.9 M OD in China, fell 42% on Wed, 54.03 M total

With a December opening, we won't know until at least March 2016 if it comes out on top.

Uhh.. what?

Unless you are saying it's going to take 3-4 months for it to eventually scrape past Age of Ultron.

Uhh.. what?

Unless you are saying it's going to take 3-4 months for it to eventually scrape past Age of Ultron.

It won't, but without knowing SW7 premiere date in every country, I made a guesstimation that all countries will be playing SW7 by March. Hopefully we get the WW total no later than February.  

It pisses me off that F7 will win over AOU and only because of the caveat next to it with Walkers death and without that, it wouldn't be this way.. Either way, count on Hollywood milking Walkers death to keep that franchise going.. You've seen 1 car stunt, after awhile, it's really all the same..

What do you mean by "winning over AOU"? It's only going to win in China.

• Like 1

Isn't that the exact opposite thing to take away from it?

People like the illusion of creative freedom more than the actuality of it

It's funny, fans always cream themselves when a director says "I had so much freedom in [whichever franchise machine]" and then they complain about the stuff that feels specific to said filmmaker's voice  :lol:

• Like 1

More than likely, F7 will beat AOU in the U.S as well

Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic:  $324,791,589    34.8%
Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic:  $339,441,295    23.1%

:WHATanabe:

• Like 1

Good! Marvel deserves the backlash after all of the BS that happened in AOU. Such a disappointing movie. Now I see why some studios keep their directors on a short leash.

I loved AOU. :lol:

I wasn't disappointed because I had no expectations either since I didn't watch any of the promo stuff trailers included. It was different from the first, that's for sure.

More than likely, F7 will beat AOU in the U.S as well... I'm glad people are happy with F7, but let's not pretend it would be anything different than the other 6 without an actors demise and the media selling it as an event for the movie...

LOL You're just saying anything now.

It pisses me off that F7 will win over AOU and only because of the caveat next to it with Walkers death and without that, it wouldn't be this way.. Either way, count on Hollywood milking Walkers death to keep that franchise going.. You've seen 1 car stunt, after awhile, it's really all the same..

Have some sleep BKB. And please, respect the dead.

• Like 1

What do you mean by "winning over AOU"? It's only going to win in China.

And I don't even know what the taste is in China and whether it matches up with mine.   I know OS markets loved Spider-Man 3 and made it the highest grossing of all SM films.   So OS taste probably isn't relevant to me.

More than likely, F7 will beat AOU in the U.S as well...

AoU is going to blow past F7 in few days.

• Like 1