kayumanggi

COLLATERAL BEAUTY | 12.16.16 | Warner Brothers | final gross ● 31.07 M

18 minutes ago, Chewy said:

I can't tell if this is going to BOMB SPECTACULARLY or if it'll appeal to the pretty under-served "moms who like weepy melodramas" demo

Doubt if it bombs big. Budget is most likely low, Will Smith is still big with a few demos (not his peak level but still a decent draw) and it is the only movie appealing directly to women during the holidays. Everything else is geared to adult males. I can see it doing 40-50M domestic and going onto cable and Hallmark for years.

• Like 1

On 12/7/2016 at 11:00 AM, AaronL said:

Finally, a WB screening close to my house, so I maybe seeing it tomorrow.  I just watched Arrival (tonight, and loved it) and hopefully Manchester on Friday, so hope it isn't horrible.  

So, did you see it?

I think this will do reasonably well. it's supposed to be a tearjerker. Legs will be good. There's no competition for this kind of movie

Edited by Alli

A woman waiting outside our advance screening of La La Land said she saw this last week and liked it (and said she hated The Space Between Us so she's not one of those people who is easily impressed just because she sees movies early) so I'm curious to see how the actual reviews will fare.

On 9/2/2016 at 2:18 PM, Alli said:

I really don't understand how this movie attracted so many big stars. The script writer has not written any good movie.

hehe I called it!  come on Allan Loeb  is a hack, just like jon spaiths. ;)

Edited by Alli