Noctis

Friday: Devil 16.85 SH2 4.3 DT 3.5 WH 2.6 pg 10

TDI reportedly only cost $1m to produce. WW gross should be 3x PB+P&A at least.

OK, so now TDI isn`t an undisputed hit thanks to marketing costs but DT`s legs that put it on track to over $100 mio is now a smash although marketing costs were bigger than its budget too? Please. If TDI`s success is disputed due to those $35 mio P&A than DT is a huge bomb cause its P&A is said to be over $100 mio.

OK, so now TDI isn`t an undisputed hit thanks to marketing costs but DT`s legs that put it on track to over $100 mio is now a smash although marketing costs were bigger than its budget too? Please. If TDI`s success is disputed due to those $35 mio P&A than DT is a huge bomb cause its P&A is said to be over $100 mio.

No one is saying DT is a smash hit. Stop putting words in people's mouths.

There's a difference between hate and indifference.Here we have an example of the latter of the two.

But the result is the same. And don`t try to spin late legs into Craig getting into general public`s favor. It has nothing to do with it and that huge marketing cost won`t be recouped.

But the result is the same.

Have I ever said anything to the contrary?

And don`t try to spin late legs into Craig getting into general public`s favor.

:lol: You're fucking hysterical, fishnets. You know that?Newsflash: I don't give a crap about Craig, I believe his participation neither hinder nor helped the movie's performance. There are probably lots of actors who would have done better. (your precious Fass among them) I'm as far as possible from claiming he somehow helped its legs.You're reading too much into things.

that huge marketing cost won`t be recouped.

Could I have the source of that huge marketing cost claim, please?

Have I ever said anything to the contrary? :lol: You're fucking hysterical, fishnets. You know that?

I know. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Newsflash: I don't give a crap about Craig,

Love you!

I believe his participation neither hinder nor helped the movie's performance. There are probably lots of actors who would have done better. (your precious Fass among them) I'm as far as possible from claiming he somehow helped its legs.

Eh, I wish you`re right about my precious Fass but I doubt it. Trailers were way too focused on Blomquist (whoever plays him) and too little on salander who is the only selling point. And my precious Fass isn`t thsat known to the public yet to have any real opinion. XM FC was stricly geek thing. Bond has wider reach. So I don`t think Fassy would improve the boxoffice. He`d steal the movie from maramania, however, which would be wrong.

You're reading too much into things.Could I have the source of that huge marketing cost claim, please?

Deadline people claim it was huge but considering how early it started, how frequent TV ads were during what prime time shows, not to mention other promo stuff, you bet your ass it was huge. I believe that TDI marketing was $35 mio cause TV ads are the most expensive and TDi was running them as frequently as it gets. And DT ran those 10 times more and for months.

Regarding Fass, well maybe you're right but his popularity has definitely skyrocketed in last few years whereas Craig has had nothing huge since QoS.

Fass and Craig are different actors. Fass is a real talent who isn`t chasing blockbusters. he mixes it up but challenging roles are his priority and he obviously has no problem taking supporting roles as well. OTOH, Craig seems to be only interested in big franchises, not in stretching acting muscles. I mena, maybe he can act but he isn`t getting out of his comfort zone that is a cold, suave rogue in a big budget movie. In short, Fass seems interested in acting, Craig only in stardom.

the funniest thing about this dispute is that this fassbender guy reminds exactly of daniel craig. and craig has done smaller movies . but since bond raised his profile, i don't blame him for trying more mainstream roles too. the paycheck is hard to refuse. fassbender is doing the same thing with xmen, prometheus. let's see what he does next now that he's on everyone's radar.one thing is for sure. just like craig, he'll never be A-list in america. both men have rugged, hard looks ( although i admit fass is cuter and more appealing). they don't have traditional good looks like pitt and depp. but it's ok if you say he's only interested in acting and not starring in big budget movies.