kayumanggi

DON'T BREATHE | 08.26.16 | Sony | final gross ● 89.22 M

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=maninthedark.htm

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Alvarez will direct the thriller A Man in the Dark, with Raimi set to produce. Alvarez will also reteam with his Evil Dead co-writer Sayagues on the script, which centers on three teens who carry out perfectly planned home robberies. However, the group runs into trouble when they take on their final target: a reclusive, psychopathic millionaire. http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10/31/evil-deads-sam-raimi-and-fede-alvarez-reteam-for-a-man-in-the-dark

---

Fede Alvarez, who helmed last year’s Evil Dead reboot, is reteaming with Sam Raimi and Rob Tapert’s Ghost House Pictures for a new horror thriller. Alvarez will direct A Man in the Dark, scripted by both Alvarez and Rodo Sayagues.

In A Man in the Dark, three teens who get away with perfectly planned home robberies have set their sights on one last payout that will get them out of crime forever. Their target: a reclusive blind man with millions of dollars in hiding. But as soon as they break into his home, the tables are turned and they find themselves trapped and fighting for survival against a psychopath with secrets of his own.

J.R. Young, Nathan Kahane and Joe Drake will executive produce. Erin Westerman will oversee for the company. Good Universe will be launching international sales at the upcoming American Film Market. http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/124585-evil-deads-fede-alvarez-to-direct-a-man-in-the-dark

Edited by kayumanggi

Nope. This is untitled. That was the "initial" one. If you want to use it though, it's ok. BOM used that title a day or two ago too, but changed it to "untitled."

Edited by kayumanggi

Nope. This is untitled. That was the "initial" one. If you want to use it though, it's ok. BOM used that title a day or two ago too, but changed it to "untitled."

Just re-opened it and making a deal of it? Why?

Any time a movie goes from "Untitled" to an actual title (or the title changes), there's bound to be a little overlap and confusion. As long as we have one thread for it, that's fine.

Come on. I am not making a deal out of it. I just want to follow rules that's why I asked. If you want to use that title, it's ok. I am just telling you that it's now untitled as per BOM where I got the release date info.