May 28 - Doraemon 3D  
June 2 - San Andreas 
June 5 - Rush 
June 10 -Jurassic World 
June 13 - Insurgent 
Edited by Olive
  • Like 1

Any clue about Inside Out?

September likely if Disney didn't give it up.

Please, let us know if any russian movie will get a release date in China. Our sources put animated movie Snow Queen in summer and war drama Battle for Sevastopol possibly in September. Thanks.

No news about them.

Apparently Aamir Khan will be teaming up with Jackie Chan in a Chinese-Indian coproduction called "Kung Fu Yoga"

http://news.yahoo.com/jackie-aamir-star-kung-fu-yoga-062800817.html

It was revealed that three Sino-Indian films have been commissioned to be produced this year under the filmmaking agreement between China and India.

According to ECNS News, the news was announced by the State Administration recently, following a groundbreaking agreement made between the two countries in 2014 during Chinese President Xi Jinping's visit to India, which called for the collaboration between Bollywood and the Chinese film industry.

The first movie will be Jackie Chan's "Kung Fu Yoga" that also stars Bollywood's Aamir Khan.

The second movie will chronicle the life of Xuanzang, the Tang Dynasty Buddhist monk, and his journey to India to study Buddhism. The movie will be produced by Wong Kar Wai.

Edited by grim22

Insurgent moved to June 19th, wise move, it was planned to open 3 days after JW which was just stupid.

I personally have no interest in this YA series, the first was purely rubbish. 

Late July/Early August: Mission Impossible 5, Pixels

Late August: Minions

Looks like MI5, F4, Pixels will be releases one after the other and cannibalize each other. Really hoping somehow F4 gets a solo August 7 date. MI5 hopefully comes out July 24. Pixels 4th week of August and Minions first week of September.

And TG?

If it has a (rumored) date, I'll post it here.

Looks like MI5, F4, Pixels will be releases one after the other and cannibalize each other. Really hoping somehow F4 gets a solo August 7 date. MI5 hopefully comes out July 24. Pixels 4th week of August and Minions first week of September.

MI5 and Pixels are both co- production, I doubt F4 will be released in August like them.

July is local protection month, no hollywood movies allowed.

Minions is most likely to be released in the last week of August.

If it has a (rumored) date, I'll post it here.

MI5 and Pixels are both co- production, I doubt F4 will be released in August like them.

July is local protection month, no hollywood movies allowed.

Minions is most likely to be released in the last week of August.

Well xmen dofp released in May in China, so I don't see why this can't. I know that movie starred fan bing bing but still...

Will F4 even release in China?