Olive

Release Dates Discussion | Avengers Endgame 2019

Is that good? Any other additional movies around those dates to expect?

Inside Out

6th Oct = Tuesday, during working free 'bridge days' after the National Day or however that is called in English, with Saturday 10th October being a workingday

according to cbooo.cn no other movie release at the same day (Inside Out not added yet), time-nearest release is Massagist at 3 October

Ant-Man

16 October = Friday, no school holday, no working weekend, no public holiday around it.

Other movies released at the same day according to cbooo.cn (Ant-Man not added yet):

The Little Prince (anim.)

My Best Friends

The Coffin in the Mountain

Midnight Whisper

A Journey, through Time, with Anthony

Is that good? Any other additional movies around those dates to expect?

Inside Out

6th Oct = Tuesday, during working free 'bridge days' after the National Day or however that is called in English, with Saturday 10th October being a workingday

according to cbooo.cn no other movie release at the same day (Inside Out not added yet), time-nearest release is Massagist at 3 October

Ant-Man

16 October = Friday, no school holday, no working weekend, no public holiday around it.

Other movies released at the same day according to cbooo.cn (Ant-Man not added yet):

The Little Prince (anim.)

My Best Friends

The Coffin in the Mountain

Midnight Whisper

A Journey, through Time, with Anthony

Release date seems good for Ant-man since Friday opening are preferred in China and for IO seems less than ideal with comp hitting only 10 days later.

I'm hoping for 50M for IO and 75M for Ant-man.

Release date seems good for Ant-man since Friday opening are preferred in China and for IO seems less than ideal with comp hitting only 10 days later.

I'm hoping for 50M for IO and 75M for Ant-man.

But starting at a work-free day, having the next day too work-free should help for a good start I hope (IO). Plus the most movies do usually earn during the first week(s), so fingers crossed it will nut be too bad (haven't seen it, but I do like movies getting good chances in general) Only Saturday being a working day in exchange to 7 October seems a bit not so good, but I am not that used to pre-guessings.

Ant-Man I am curious about how they'll advertise it in Japan and in China (and how those advertisingd will impact it the revenues) for several reasons.

China Box Office ‏@ChinaBoxOffice

'The Little Prince' will be released in China in both English and Mandarin dubbed versions on October 16.

Also the first country to get the English language dub featuring voices of Jeff Bridges, James Franco, Rachel McAdams, Albert Brooks, Marlon Cotillard, Paul Rudd, and Paul Giamatti...

• Like 1

Seen this too on some Chinese sites...clearly a rumor. Release dates aren't announced for Hollywood titles until a month or at most two months beforehand. 

According to IMDb Star Wars VII release date in China is

29 January 2016

Is that confirmed or only a rumor (as so often at IMDb)?

• Like 1

China Box Office ‏@ChinaBoxOffice

#ChinaBoxOffice 'Ip Man 3' featuring #DonnieYen #MykeTyson and a CGI recreated @brucelee will be released in China on December 31, 2015.

sound like late December full of domestic blockbuster :

The Ghouls (Wuershan) 12.18

Skiptrace (Jackie Chan), Mr. Six (Feng Xiaogang), The Breakup Guru 2 (Deng Chao) 12. 24

Ip Man 3 (Donnie Yen) 12. 31

Lose in the Pacific & Sword Master expect to release December too.

Edited by Lihongkim