abra

Thursday PP2 3.9, MMFR 3.7, AOU 2.4

I am waiting for some action later tonight. Tomorrowland and Poltergeist opening, and holdhovers PP2, MM and Avengers coming still strong... Memorial Weekend is gonna be fun  B)

Strange with no huge Memorial Day w/e openers like in the recent past.  Should be good for holdovers though.

Edited by TalismanRing

Its retarded that a lackluster movie make 1b

I would rather pay for a  dozen other movies at the theater than watch this POS at home for free

There are at least 10 other $1b movies that are worse than AOU.

Edited by Darth Homer
  • Like 2

AOU just isn't very interesting. I certainly wouldn't pay to see it more than once.

I probably like it more than both of you, but even I have to say that it's not as rewatchable as say the first Avengers or GOTG.

Call me crazy, but I not only think AoU is interesting, I'm looking forward to my 4th viewing.  The character studies are absolutely intriguing.  I sure wish they would have pulled back the camera and held it steady during the action scenes, but other than that the movie is very good.  

Obviously Whedon targeted the movie for intelligent and mature people like me.  

:P