kayumanggi

Mission: Impossible - Fallout | July 27 2018 | Paramount | Reactions coming in | "Best action movie since Fury Road"

17 minutes ago, Lucas said:

These reviews are freaking insane, I doubted the Dark Knight and Mad Max comparisons, but now the reviews are literally Mad Max level.

Mad Max must be the most overrated film of the last decade (along with Black Panther) 

BTW, not saying that this is the case with MI6 as well. 

Edited by PPZVGOS
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disbelief 1

6 minutes ago, Rebeccas said:

I can’t jump on the crazy box office predictions yet since War for the Planet of the Apes was so disappointing at the box office despite off the charts reviews. Also Fury Road didn’t light it up at the box office either.

Well Rogue Nation made $40m more than Fury Road in 2015. And this should be much more crowd pleasing than WftPotA. But I think something around $275m DOM is the ceiling, it being more of a direct sequel than the other films in the franchise will also limit it's potential.

Edited by Jayhawk
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jayhawk said:

Well Rogue Nation made $40m more than Fury Road in 2015. And this should be much more crowd pleasing than WftPotA. But I think something around $275m DOM is the ceiling, it being more of a direct sequel than the other films in the franchise will also limit it's potential.

Oh I definitely see an increase from Rogue Nation. I just don't know about $1b Skyfall level talk yet lol. We'll see for now.

• Like 2