kayumanggi

Mission: Impossible - Fallout | July 27 2018 | Paramount | Reactions coming in | "Best action movie since Fury Road"

6 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

nah.

Knowing that you would say this I added "vast majority" in my comment because you always try to be contrarian. Not even kidding, I actually thought "That One Guy will chime in saying he doesn't think MI2 is the worst"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Knowing that you would say this I added "vast majority" in my comment because you always try to be contrarian. Not even kidding, I actually thought "That One Guy will chime in saying he doesn't think MI2 is the worst"

I don't try to be contrarian.  it just so happens that my opinion on M:I2 happens to be not what the majority of people think about it.

Edited by That One Guy

4 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I don't try to be contrarian.  it just so happens that my opinion on M:I2 happens to be not what the majority of people think about it.

Well, grim did very specifically state that he was talking about the majority consensus :lol:

1 hour ago, CoolEric258 said:

The only M:I film I saw was the first one. It was confusing and convoluted as shit, but it had a cool train scene, so I guess I liked it well enough.

Seeing the Super Bowl commercial sold it for me, especially when it showed Tom Cruise flying from the explosion on the train. I believe I remember the audience clapping during that scene. 

I love how M:I-2 first half is so fucking horrendous, like the worst of the franchise by a wide margin, then the second half it just goes bananas. 

M1, M3, M4 and Rogue Nation are four good to great movies on their own way. Last one is probably my favorite, so very hyped for this one.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alli said:

Isn’t a little too early for promo? Did they even finish filming?

It's been filming for yonks, and I imagine they've been working on the footage they have throughout the whole delay thing. They should have enough to get started on marketing.