kayumanggi

Mission: Impossible - Fallout | July 27 2018 | Paramount | Reactions coming in | "Best action movie since Fury Road"

So Cavill is the villain in this, right? That stunt footage is awesome.  I love cruise.  Don't care if he's a weirdo away from the screen. The guy has one of the best filmographies ever.  

Edited by holcs
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Tom Cruise says Mission Impossible 6 is probably the largest "Practical" action film ever shot 

MY MAN! 

Hm, I think Cruise and Nolan should work together then. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Both would want to be too in control. 

The leaked Sony e-mail seem to indicate he is ready to give control to really big names, he did with Kubrick and others (even rumors he could not talk to the Scientology church during all the extremely long production) in the past and I think he would for Tarantino (if that happen we will know, I doubt Tarantino give control).

In the e-mail Sorkin is saying that one of Cruise agent told him that Cruise was ready to not bring McQuarrie to re-write like he do on all is recent movies.

• Like 1