kayumanggi

Mission: Impossible - Fallout | July 27 2018 | Paramount | Reactions coming in | "Best action movie since Fury Road"

21 minutes ago, John Marston said:

Great news. Glad it isn't that nobody that scored the last one 

"Nobody"s score for Rogue Nation was terrific, possibly my favorite score of the series thus far. Super disappointing that he's not coming back. 

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ddddeeee said:

Brian Tyler is scoring.

Oh boi. I get the feeling he’s not anyone’s first choice. Checking imdb...and he’s only done shit movies...including The Mummy. I hope its not a sign of things to come. I believe in signs....😓😓😓😓😓

• Like 1

I'd be curious to hear the reasoning behind hiring Brian Tyler of all people. I presume there's been some political maneuvering behind the scenes as Joe "nobody" Kraemer has scored all of Christopher McQuarrie's previous films. Paramount and Skydance are in desperate need of a hit so predictably their producers would rather play it safe with a dude with a homogeneous sound. Or Tom Cruise is returning the favor to Tyler for scoring The Mummy. Or McQuarrie has lost his hearing. Regardless, it's deflated much of my excitement for the film. Here's to hoping it's nothing more than a rumor.

Kraemer's response as to whether or not he'd be coming back for Fallout:

I'd support a petition to get Kraemer back. Unless, of course, Lalo Schifrin is the "replacement".

• Like 1