kayumanggi

Mission: Impossible - Fallout | July 27 2018 | Paramount | Reactions coming in | "Best action movie since Fury Road"

2 minutes ago, firedeep said:

Paramount is only the distributor of the MI movies which means Tom could bring this franchise to another studio if necessary. I think that Tom Cruise's company holds the property. In that case, no one can replace Tom unless he finds a replacement for himself.

mission impossible 7 coming to netflix straight after the big game.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Dark Alfred said:

New featurette coming soon, behind the stunt scenes. This mission will beat Justice League, could hit 250m.

Beating Justice League at the box office is not a great feat.

Fallout looks like fun, though.

15 minutes ago, Boxx93 said:

Best trailer out of all superbowl trailers.

I have a good feeling that this movie will be the first one of the franchise to gross a billion WW.

That seems unlikely. 50m or so above RN is about the best we can hope for DOM, so that would still leave OS to have to increase like 270m+ from RN for 1b. Not sure what would cause such a massive spike, especially since RN already did well in China so I don't think it has a lot of room to jump much there. 

Edited by MovieMan89