kayumanggi

Mission: Impossible - Fallout | July 27 2018 | Paramount | Reactions coming in | "Best action movie since Fury Road"

Amazing stuff. Cruise is incredible. What I love about this featurette that it holds back the big stunt. The clip is breathtaking but it's not a big deal for Cruise as an acclaimed pilot. The real stunt will be him hanging on the edge and climbing the thing. Hopefully they will hold that back until the movie release.

• Like 1

Makes me sad that these guys put in so much effort and dedication to the craft in order to make a hit movie, while superhero producers can just put a whole bunch of money into a computer and a movie comes out the other side, and then it makes twice as much.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Tree Billboards said:

Makes me sad that these guys put in so much effort and dedication to the craft in order to make a hit movie, while superhero producers can just put a whole bunch of money into a computer and a movie comes out the other side, and then it makes twice as much.

yeah but that's why TC is TC and most of SH movie actors are "that guy/chick from ______" or just character name. :P

Stars are dead. It's a franchise world now. 

• Like 1

Trailer is super cool.It's definitely a feast for MI fans. 

I think after The Mummy, MI:6 had the most conversations, tweets, trends for a TC movie. Id say higher than Mummy! 

In Indian YT Trends as usual MI, Avengers  Big Game Spot and Jurassic World were trending in top 5 on Monday...MI was trending higher than all but yesterday Avengers took the top spot! Skyscraper and Solo were not in trends but at least there were few tweets regarding former! Solo as expected nothing at all. 

But MI was trending in Twitter (India) on top that looks great and the response is amazing hardly there were negative tweets! Even those who are not aware of it liked it! Super Positive reaction. MI6 has the potential to cross 100cr ($16M) in India.

Edited by John Rambo
  • Like 1

Audiences eat up CGI but stunt driven films will always get great WoM if done right and history will look at you more favourably. Nothing Marvel does can ever match The Dark Knight until they make a story driven, less CGI and more acting, less predictable flick. You can make tobs of money any given year but true craftmanship won't be forgotten.

I always gonna rate MI over Fast and Furious and hopefully with Fallout the series will match and maybe even overtake the FF franchise in terms of success.

Edited by The Dark Alfred
  • Like 5

10 minutes ago, The Dark Alfred said:

Audiences eat up CGI but stunt driven films will always get great WoM if done right and history will look at you more favourably. Nothing Marvel does can ever match The Dark Knight until they make a story driven, less CGI and more acting, less predictable flick. You can make tobs of money any given year but true craftmanship won't be forgotten.

I always gonna rate MI over Fast and Furious and hopefully with Fallout the series will match and maybe even overtake the FF franchise in terms of success.

Yup this should break out like FF7. This movie has all the ingredients of an Action Blockbuster. 

• ...wtf 1

10 minutes ago, Alli said:

Why are they releasing all this stuff so early? They are in danger of peaking too early with the marketing. Weird

Trying to avoid the problems they ran into with 5. Since they pushed it up the marketing picked up way too late and led to muted buzz going into release. 

Now it seems like they're treating this like a true event release. After all, Paramount's got nothing else

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

McQuarrie on the set for the next film: "Okay this next stunt involves you jumping into a pool full of pissed off piranhas.  I think we'll just use CGI for the piranhas, what do you say?"

Cruise: "Nope.  Get some real piranhas and let's do this shit"

At this point the Piranhas should be afraid of Tom not the other way around. 

• Like 1

TOM MOTHER FUCKING CRUSIEEEEEEE

HOLY FUCK, Jaw was on the floor for 2.5 minutes. Cruise is a GODDDDDDDD. The definition of a movie star is Tom Cruise. NO ONE, puts in as much effort as Tom Cruise. These movies should be making a billion. 

I have so much fucking respect for him. I've ruined 2 dates because a girl said she hated Tom Cruise. I got his back. 

• Like 13
  • Haha 2