kayumanggi

Mission: Impossible - Fallout | July 27 2018 | Paramount | Reactions coming in | "Best action movie since Fury Road"

10 minutes ago, HesAPooka said:

At the moment I'm actually conflicted on this movie. I can see it either doing substantially less than the last two or substantially more. For some reason I have a hard time seeing it do the same though.

If it's as good as RN i can see it making more. The Hype is there,but in the end it all depends on quality. Rooting for it. Mcquarrie is good

4 hours ago, Lucas said:

If they can pull this shit off again and make another great movie Mission: Impossible will be one of the most bizarre franchises to get this far in and be way better than where it started.

I like that in the last couple of films they went back to the root concept of the TV Show and made an elaborate plot to trap the bad guys the centerpiece of the film and built the action sequences around that rather then just have a thin  plot to hang the action sequences on which what I did not like about some of the earlier films.

• Like 2