kayumanggi

Mission: Impossible - Fallout | July 27 2018 | Paramount | Reactions coming in | "Best action movie since Fury Road"

5 hours ago, Arlborn said:

I believe this could easily be the best movie of the summer after everything we've heard and seen about it.

I certainly hope its BO explodes.

Hopefully. MI deserves a big boost the series has stayed consistent from the 3rd part which is a rare case given the movies tend to show downfall as soon as its sequel releases!

250-300 Dom and 600-700 OS is what im hoping for considering the amount of positivity :D 

• Like 5

14 hours ago, The Dark Alfred said:

Domestically I’m a bit skeptical to go above 250m, but will be hands down Cruise biggest hit to date. 800m worldwide. Could do more in China than in the States and then we’re talking Deadpool 2 numbers...

MI4 did 100 MI5 did 136M if we expect similar kind of increase i.e 36% 184m is the total. 

But a 200m grosser would be special and act like a bonus for markets which might show a drop. 

15 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

This is the only summer tentpole this year I'm actively looking forward to. (That includes Avengers, which I still haven't seen.)

It looks pretty good for smaller stuff (Eighth Grade, Sorry to Bother You, Hereditary, Sicario 2) but yeesh at most of the tentpoles.  Really excited for only about 4 of them (this, Ocean’s 8, Jurassic World, and The Meg)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

It looks pretty good for smaller stuff (Eighth Grade, Sorry to Bother You, Hereditary, Sicario 2) but yeesh at most of the tentpoles.  Really excited for only about 4 of them (this, Ocean’s 8, Jurassic World, and The Meg)

Ocean's 8 could be fun. Saw the trailer for the first time in the cinema a few weeks ago and was surprised by how appealing it looked. Solo and Incredibles 2 I hope they surprise me but I'm keeping my expectations low. 

Of all movies Hereditary and First Reformed are my most anticipated. Black Klansman too depending on the Cannes reactions.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

when the trailer for this played before avengers, right after the trailers for every other big movie dropping this summer, it's crazy how much better than everything else this looks.

I would kill to see a massive 300m+ breakout for this. Assuming it lives up to the quality of the trailer of course. 

• Like 1