kayumanggi

Mission: Impossible - Fallout | July 27 2018 | Paramount | Reactions coming in | "Best action movie since Fury Road"

Small sneak peak at the skydiving scene from the Mission Impossible set up at cannes

I'm thinking this week. Edited by HesAPooka
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, HesAPooka said:

Small sneak peak at the skydiving scene from the Mission Impossible set up at cannes

I'm thinking this week.

McQ in another tweet said not this week. They're colour grading it in the next few days

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, antovolk said:

McQ in another tweet said not this week. They're colour grading it in the next few days

I suspect Fallout is attached to Deadpool 2 hence why it won't be released this week

• Like 1

I haven't seen this posted yet (no major spoiler):

Clip starts at 11:15. The cinematography and camerawork is absolutely stunning despite the recorded footage being of rough quality. This series shows no sign of fatigue. In fact, it constantly proves to be the opposite with each installment.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Alli said:

Trailer 2 in two days

I nominate this poster for worst poster of 2018. Show me a poster more horrible. I bet you can’t.

Edited by AJG
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AJG said:

I nominate this poster for worst poster of 2018. Show me a poster more horrible. I bet you can’t.

It's not that bad. Although, it would be much better without this yellowish-pink filter on Cruise (bad photo btw) / left side of the poster. The composition inside M:I with all this characters in the middle is fine.

The Chinese poster is worse, only the action in the bottom-right with hellicopters looks cool, the rest is :gold:

Edited by Juby
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AJG said:

I think the Chinese poster just answered your question.  Well...in my opinion. ;-)