kayumanggi

Mission: Impossible - Fallout | July 27 2018 | Paramount | Reactions coming in | "Best action movie since Fury Road"

Talking about his hair again? I see. I actually think he'd look pretty cool with his head shaved but that would obviously be an issue for his current roles.

I really enjoyed him in UNCLE so I'm looking forward to this.

• Like 3

Cruise has been training for an MI6 stunt for a year

http://collider.com/mission-impossible-6-stunt-tom-cruise/

“We’re thrilled. Chris is back, obviously, writing and directing after Rogue Nation. We could not be more excited about the character Henry Cavill’s going to play. And I will say after the Burj [Khalifa] we thought it was going to be impossible to top that stunt, and then Tom did the A380 for the plane. What Tom is doing in this movie I believe will top anything that’s come before. It is absolutely unbelievable—he’s been training for a year. It is going to be, I believe, the most impressive and unbelievable thing that Tom Cruise has done in a movie, and he has been working on it since right after Rogue Nation came out. It’s gonna be mind-blowing.”

Edited by HesAPooka
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

They think the silly plane stunt in Rogue Nation topped the Burj Khalifa stunt? Lol

The plane stunt was such an awesome hook though. It was more a marketing tool than anything else (especially since it happens in the prologue scene).

Edited by Jayhawk
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jayhawk said:

The plane stunt was such an awesome hook though. It was more a marketing tool than anything else (especially since it happens in the prologue scene).

I mean yeah... but ain't got shit on the Burn scene. (And whatever this is probably won't either). McQ is no Bird when it comes to directing these stunts

• Like 3