kayumanggi

Mission: Impossible - Fallout | July 27 2018 | Paramount | Reactions coming in | "Best action movie since Fury Road"

Average rating at RT is crazy now. Let's see if it can top Ghost Protocol when all said and done. This series is so overdue for a 300m grosser for being so good in quality consistently. But needs 100m OW which doesn't seems to be possible as the franchise does seem to have limitations.

• Like 1

Interested to see if the defeaning sound of critics fapping frenetically until shafts and vulvas are sore to a loud  big action blockbuster will translate into bigger box office than usual for the Mission Impossible franchise and post 2005 Tom Cruise, who is now kinda burned with a large part of american GA.

Edited by The Futurist

7 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Interested to see if the defeaning sound of critics fapping frenetically until shafts and vulvas are sore to a loud  big action blockbuster will translate into bigger box office than usua for the Mission Impossible franchise and post 2005 Tom Cruise, who is now kinda burned with a large part of american GA.

What is up with this beef? Did a film critic kill your dog or something?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, KJsooner said:

‘Best action movie since mad max’

Whatever.

Hot take. Rogue Nation and Ghost Protocol are both better than Fury Road.

Way better. 

I am still trying to figure out what was so great about Fury Road.

Other than the now well established, PC premium, that is enough to turn several bang average films into masterpieces each and every year. 

• Sad 1
  • Knock It Off 1

Reviews are :ohmygod::ohmygod::ohmygod::ohmygod: so far! The most anticipated movie of the summer for me! :) 

Cavill's comment will have no influence for b.o. run of the film, but I agree with Henry 100%. I mean, I know what he wanted to say in his tweet, but as we all can see, someone was nit-picking about the words he use ("rapist"). The situation with #MeToo become weird, and he's right by thinking that many people started to use it against people even just for a typical flirt. #teamCavill ❤️ 

Edited by Juby

What Cavill said was stupid but he apologized/clarified so either one accepts that or they don't. Anyone who thinks that it will effect MI6 are delusional. Nobody but the internet will care in 3 weeks.

Edited by Zakiyyah6
  • Thanks 1

Futurist dislikes any movie that is a) not MCU or b) does not star JLaw simply because they are not MCU or don't star Jlaw.

That's just how Futurist rolls.

Also, he simply cannot respect any action blockbuster that is not as generically bland or predictable as the latest rent-a-film from the House of Feige.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, StevenG said:

Futurist dislikes any movie that is a) not MCU or b) does not star JLaw simply because they are not MCU or don't star Jlaw.

That's just how Futurist rolls.

Also, he simply cannot respect any action blockbuster that is not as generically bland or predictable as the latest rent-a-film from the House of Feige.

Please try not to incite any fan wars in this thread :)

Holy Shit! :ohmygod:

‘Mission: Impossible — Fallout’ Review: Tom Cruise and Christopher McQuarrie Deliver One of the Best Action Movies Ever Made

https://www.indiewire.com/2018/07/mission-impossible-fallout-review-tom-cruise-best-action-movie-1201983552/

• Astonished 3

So glad with this awesome reviews!

And we have still two weeks to see how the hype grows and grows.

At this point, 70-80M OW wouldm't surprise me, and given August release schedule, we are going to witness also some sexy legs.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The Futurist said:

Interested to see if the defeaning sound of critics fapping frenetically until shafts and vulvas are sore to a loud  big action blockbuster will translate into bigger box office than usual for the Mission Impossible franchise and post 2005 Tom Cruise, who is now kinda burned with a large part of american GA.

Is someone really, really, REALLY bitter about God Cruise being the king of action blockbusters? *insert Cruise emoticon, you're letting me down for not having one, BOT*