kayumanggi

Mission: Impossible - Fallout | July 27 2018 | Paramount | Reactions coming in | "Best action movie since Fury Road"

31 minutes ago, kowhite said:

Love for Sam...

Hate for MI2...

Strong feelings I have for both.  

It's ok. We can work through this.

45 minutes ago, kowhite said:

Love for Sam...

Hate for MI2...

Strong feelings I have for both.  

42 minutes ago, MrPink said:

No love for me I see.

37 minutes ago, kowhite said:

You're no Sam.

WAY better than MI2 though.

14 minutes ago, Sam said:

It's ok. We can work through this.

I suggest reconciliation through mutual love of Sir Ken's magnificent handlebar mustache.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

MI2 is great

It did kinda predict the whole "fuck it if we don't have a good idea for the third act" plan that most recent blockbusters seem to epitomize. So I suppose there's something about being ahead of its time?

I hated MI2 multiple times for its silliness. When i watched it for the first time i liked it. But when i did a marathon (1-4) i felt 2,3 could have been better especially 2 which was over the top!! 

Happened to watch MI2 a month back. It was pretty good entertaining stuff from Woo. But he actually spoilt it if the 2nd part increased over the first thanks to first part and Cruise! Had he made a masterpiece or even a GOOD movie with proper plot/content it would raked fortune @ the Boxoffice!

On 5/6/2017 at 3:43 AM, DamienRoc said:

It did kinda predict the whole "fuck it if we don't have a good idea for the third act" plan that most recent blockbusters seem to epitomize. So I suppose there's something about being ahead of its time?

The Injection part and the part where he shoots the guy who he thinks is Hunt and it's actually his friend and the action after that are the only good parts of I think 

• Like 1

On 5/8/2017 at 0:27 AM, John Rambo said:

I hated MI2 multiple times for its silliness. When i watched it for the first time i liked it. But when i did a marathon (1-4) i felt 2,3 could have been better especially 2 which was over the top!! 

Happened to watch MI2 a month back. It was pretty good entertaining stuff from Woo. But he actually spoilt it if the 2nd part increased over the first thanks to first part and Cruise! Had he made a masterpiece or even a GOOD movie with proper plot/content it would raked fortune @ the Boxoffice!

I absolutely love MI3, 4, and 5. 1 wasn't too bad. 2 on the other hand....not so great.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, cheesypoofs said:

I absolutely love MI3, 4, and 5. 1 wasn't too bad. 2 on the other hand....not so great.

MI3 was solid. MI4 is the best. Loved every bit of it. Basically it was divided in to three great parts. Russia, Dubai and India. 

MI5 was too good but not in the range of 4th part. There were few boring moments here n there after repeats. Nevertheless Entertainment at its best!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Five is probably my least favorite but I think they're all awsome

Yea ive seen people telling Five was boring! But im pretty sure its not as boring as another spy movie Spectre which was a snoozefest! 

• Like 1