kayumanggi

Mission: Impossible - Fallout | July 27 2018 | Paramount | Reactions coming in | "Best action movie since Fury Road"

2 hours ago, keysersoze123 said:

Hate 2. My list is 1>>3 =5 > 4 >>>>>>>>> 2.

That would pretty much be my rating, as well.  I don't hate 2, but it's definitely last on the last for me.  Although, the first one is still the only really good one.

Edited by 75live
  • Like 1

To me one has the most intriguing plot. Great scenery and some amazingly plotted action scenes(Chewing gum, CIA and one on bullet train). Only thing they effed up was using Jim Phelps as the bad guy. That turned off the entire tv series fan base. Otherwise it would have at least grossed 250m. Its by far the biggest ticket seller and did not even have china and other expanded markets now. 3 I liked it mostly for the one which played the team game(Vatican scene was brilliant). Plus PSH was/is the best villian in MI series. 5 also got back some kind of team and fun aspect was better than 4. Plus Rebecca F was great. 4 had amazing action scene(Burj Khalifa one) but missed something for me. Villian did not click and did not care of screenplay. 2 felt just an indulgence and extravagance. Its unwatchable to me after the 1st time.

• Like 1

This mission is already getting more publicity than all previous mission movies. this is why when Cavil got added I said this one would be the highest grossing. Not because of Cavil's bo draw, but because Cavil will bring extra attention to the online community, something that lacked from the previous entries. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HesAPooka said:

This mission is already getting more publicity than all previous mission movies. this is why when Cavil got added I said this one would be the highest grossing. Not because of Cavil's bo draw, but because Cavil will bring extra attention to the online community, something that lacked from the previous entries. 

I mostly agree. Of course he's not a draw but he'll definitely bring more attention to the project. I don't know if it will be the highest grossing domestically but I don't think it will do worst than the last one.

On 6/9/2017 at 11:16 PM, Chewy said:

Superfluous afterthought? Sure

Spoiler

Didn't know Cavill was playing a villain.  Is that a spoiler?

I mean in terms of him being 'set up' to take over from Cruise, should he want to finally shuffle off and do other things.  (These were the strong rumors around when Renner was initially signed on.)

Edited by Macleod
  • Like 1