kayumanggi

SNATCHED | May 12 2017 | Fox | trailer on page 1

Just now, Robertman2 & Knuckles said:

Doubt it. Ocean's is nowhere near as a nerd centric franchise as Ghostbusters.

Also no McCarthy

The angry dude bros claiming "those bitches took our jobs" will be out in full force once more, I'm sure.

• Like 2

On 5/11/2017 at 2:54 PM, Lordmandeep said:

I think the issue I have with her and her fanbase is that they want me to think that I have to find her funny and beautiful or else I am a sexist pig.

Indifference and simply silently not watching stuff is getting underrated those days.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, filmlover said:

The angry dude bros claiming "those bitches took our jobs" will be out in full force once more, I'm sure.

Dude seriously check Facebook articles on this movie like RT, etc. I've never seen what you said been brought up once regarding criticism for her. Most people don't like her because she steals jokes and has been caught doing it and never apologized. She plays the victim when she has a shady past herself.

Yes Youtube has a lot of trolls but a lot of people just post regular reactions there. It's not enough to dismiss the whole platform as illegitimate over a few.

8 hours ago, somebody85 said:

Dude seriously check Facebook articles on this movie like RT, etc. I've never seen what you said been brought up once regarding criticism for her. Most people don't like her because she steals jokes and has been caught doing it and never apologized. She plays the victim when she has a shady past herself.

Yes Youtube has a lot of trolls but a lot of people just post regular reactions there. It's not enough to dismiss the whole platform as illegitimate over a few.

Thats false.

I just looked and they are full of "fat liberal pig" "leave America" "fat troll" etc. 

You're lying. No one is sayig she steals jokes, these rednecks just hate her cause she (rightfully so) hates Trump. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Matrix4You said:

In regards to the Schumer hate, I think her feminist banter probably pissed off a lot of people.  It seems she does it with superiority and just attacks with vulgarity.  I think it is funny though.  It sort of reminds me of Sheldon Cooper in the Big Bang Theory and how he insults anything that does not consider a career in physics first and foremost (or think like he does).

She comes off as confident. If people are offended by her being a feminist then they shouldn't watch her. Simple as that.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Thats false.

I just looked and they are full of "fat liberal pig" "leave America" "fat troll" etc. 

You're lying. No one is sayig she steals jokes, these rednecks just hate her cause she (rightfully so) hates Trump. 

But many other do say she does steal jokes though...

Seems you just want to focus on the most absurd criticism to mask her actual failings as a comedian.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/elliewoodward/people-think-amy-schumer-stole-jokes?utm_term=.blZdKAwa#.xqmB5G42

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eDxjxVl8S0

There is nothing in retelling great jokes but just give credit...

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

But many other do say she does steal jokes though...

Seems you just want to focus on the most absurd criticism to mask her actual failings as a comedian.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/elliewoodward/people-think-amy-schumer-stole-jokes?utm_term=.blZdKAwa#.xqmB5G42

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eDxjxVl8S0

There is nothing in retelling great jokes but just give credit...

You're confused. 

Original poster told us to look at social media comments just now, can't see anyone saying that at the moment. 

"Stealing jokes" is not why the alt right trolls are targeting her. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Krissykins said:

You're confused. 

Original poster told us to look at social media comments just now, can't see anyone saying that at the moment. 

"Stealing jokes" is not why the alt right trolls are targeting her. 

Yeah she sort of has worst of both worlds going against her alt right trolls and then comedy fans.

• Like 1

Poor Goldie Hawn. Being saddled with that smug fraud of a comedian for a come-back she was due to enjoy like Kurt Russell.

Also the "Me & JLaw BFF-4LIFE" PR stunt went a long way, didn't it huh...

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Lordmandeep said:

Yeah she sort of has worst of both worlds going against her alt right trolls and then comedy fans.

If she was referring to me, yeah...I definitely wasn't confused. She can look on RTs review article to see those comments outside of Youtube. Here's a few screenshots. Must be lots and lots of rednecks and alt right trolls I guess (why categorize everyone into one group - that's just rude).

18gns6.jpg

1109eom.jpg

15 hours ago, Krissykins said:

Just looked at IMDB ratings. :rolleyes:

950 men have rated it

but only 115 women.

I didn't realise the audience for this Mothers Day film skewed so heavily male (9:1). 

Wonder why that is. :rolleyes:

I'll never understand shit like this. It's like the guys who lost their shit over Schumer being cast in the Barbie movie, a movie they'll never watch anyway.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Harley said:

With most critics being male I wonder if she'll ever have a fresh RT movie again. Being a paid critic doesn't mean he or she will be objective. 

She had a lot of male critics like Trainwreck. A lot of female critics hated Snatched as well.

In terms of professional critics, I don't know if gender is relevant to reception of her movies.

I think the highest grade Snatched got was from a male critic. A 4/4 review where the subtitle read "Loved it" like nine times.

Edited by Jay Beezy
  • Like 2