kayumanggi

SNATCHED | May 12 2017 | Fox | trailer on page 1

I can't wait for this.

I think it looks hilarious and I hope it does well.

I just noticed that it comes out on a similar weekend as Hot Pursuit did, which only made $34m. 

There are a lot of Amy Schumer haters out there, so I would love to see this make over $70m just to spite them. :lol:

The official trailer pages for this have an astonishing dislike to like ratio and one of the top rated comments is "Schumer makes too much money to have a dadbod." As if there was any doubt that YouTube is the home to trolls and misogynists.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I've been getting this trailer in front of everything and it makes me cringe so hard everytime

It's just not funny. And I typically like comedic movies like this but I just I don't know the trailer for this film is just bad. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, filmlover said:

The official trailer pages for this have an astonishing dislike to like ratio and one of the top rated comments is "Schumer makes too much money to have a dadbod." As if there was any doubt that YouTube is the home to trolls and misogynists.

I'm wondering what Schumer did to fall out of favor online so fast. She seemed to be loved online when Trainwreck came out.

3 minutes ago, grim22 said:

I'm wondering what Schumer did to fall out of favor online so fast. She seemed to be loved online when Trainwreck came out.

I don't know exactly what it is she said or did but I know that it was on several occasions where people just started hating on her. Like black twitter drags her all the time so I'm assuming it had something to do with race.