Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

kayumanggi

SNATCHED | May 12 2017 | Fox | trailer on page 1

Amy Schumer to Write, Star in Fox Mother-Daughter Comedy

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/amy-schumer-write-star-fox-797609

Two big names in female comedy are teaming for a look at mother-daughter relations.

Amy Schumer, the comedienne behind this summer’s new Judd Apatow comedy Trainwreck, has signed on to co-write and star in an untitled mother-daughter comedy that has Paul Feig, the director of Bridesmaids and the upcoming Spy, attached as one of the producers.

The plot is being kept under wraps but sources say it is an action-comedy in the vein of Feig’s The Heat and centers on a mother-daughter duo trapped in a vacation gone wrong.

• Like 2

Can't wait!! Meryl Streep or Helen Mirren as the mother?

• Like 1

Wow...I did not expect the trailer to drop so soon.

Seems...amusing enough.

I had the biggest smile when Goldie Hawn first appeared. Missed seeing her in movies.

Looks funny.

Edited by filmlover

14 minutes ago, Taylor said:

It looks funny to me, but I like Schumer. The "welcome" bit got me, not gonna lie.

I at first did not get that joke because, to me, it sounded like he said "welcome." I suppose that the non-American pronouncing the word to sound like "whale cum" was what made Goldie react that way, but it sounded like 'welcome' to me.

Anyway, like filmlover, I am also happy to see Goldie Hawn in movies again. I hope this is good.

At least they could've made a joke based around the title of the film. I'm disappointed.

4 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

At least they could've made a joke based around the title of the film. I'm disappointed.

I am sure that there will be a snatch joke (or two) in the movie.

I am so thrilled to see Schumer unapologectically rock her love handles, belly, and normal-looking body in a two-piece bathing suit!! :huglove:

1 hour ago, Cochofles said:

I am sure that there will be a snatch joke (or two) in the movie.

I'll take your word for it ;)

• Like 1