kayumanggi

SNATCHED | May 12 2017 | Fox | trailer on page 1

21 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Judging by the like/dislike ratio and the comments, this seems to be the harmless comedy that looks decent enough that the internet will tear to shreds for one petty reason.

Yep.

Actual comments from the Snatched  Youtube page: 

• "Amy looks in top form here. This movie is a masterpiece that should get her at least a best actress academy award. And if you don't like it then, you're a raging sexist, misogynist, pig that worships Clint Eastwood's empty chair and voted for Trump."
  • "Sweet a new muppets movie with miss piggy!"
  • "Who is this fat nasty woman in the two piece bikini? No thanks!"
  • "She is disgustng. I will never be able to unsee that scene of her rolls showing in that swimsuit"
  • "Taken 4: Pig in a Blanket"

• Like 1

Hahaha so many dislikes on the official fox channel..holy shit. They should reshoot it now just like they did fant4stic after seeing so many dislikes on the first trailer!!!

I think it looks funny as hell and will be a very good counter programming to all the big films releasing in May. Another R rated movie from Fox.

A cure for wellness

Logan

Snatched

Alien Covenant

Kingsman 2

Well...i will give it to them, they have balls to make so many R rated tentpoles.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

Hahaha so many dislikes on the official fox channel..holy shit. They should reshoot it now just like they did fant4stic after seeing so many dislikes on the first trailer!!!

I think it looks funny as hell and will be a very good counter programming to all the big films releasing in May. Another R rated movie from Fox.

A cure for wellness

Logan

Snatched

Alien Covenant

Kingsman 2

Well...i will give it to them, they have balls to make so many R rated tentpoles.

It's cause they know there's an audience for them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

I just saww the trailer for this one. This was funny. WTF is up with the internet lately though? There's so much hate for stuff like this out there lately, it's incredibly sad.

Honestly I think South Park has a huge part in it. Ever since they had the episode with her in it people just do not let up whenever Amy is mentioned. It was there before that, but I've found it to be insufferable since it aired.

• Like 1