kayumanggi

THE SUICIDE SQUAD | August 6 2021 | James Gunn writing and directing

they should focus on just one sequel, and write it like Dark Knight, especially how TDK ends so abruptly.

hopefully they get Leto and Harley Quinn back, maybe even make it a prequel.  I think the Joker's worst scenes made the final cut for comic effect in SS, and they probably will know before filming if they want to make it rated-R or not.

2 hours ago, dmatrixfilm1715 said:

they should focus on just one sequel, and write it like Dark Knight, especially how TDK ends so abruptly.

hopefully they get Leto and Harley Quinn back, maybe even make it a prequel.  I think the Joker's worst scenes made the final cut for comic effect in SS, and they probably will know before filming if they want to make it rated-R or not.

sorting through post 2011 Skrillex songs for gangster rap remixes that I was making a playlist of, after which end up watching rest of music videos.  

This video gave me the notion that JLeto's Joker in Suicide Squad was underused or not made as epically as it could have been because the soundtrack music video gives a different view.  

There is a second music video that i'm listing below that is the Joker only with the same song by Skrillex but it is more of a take from the movie and the first isn't as much.  

Epic video - further Joker performance.

Theatrical Version, video #2

Spoiler

With the other Joker and Birds of Prey taking Quinn ahead, SS2 was always in trouble. No Quinn-Joker, no SS2. I did rather get a Deadshot spinoff which takes place after SS2 events and that can feature the amazing Viola Davis.

3 hours ago, Napoleon said:

You gotta give credit to WB for not rushing The Batman and The Flash into production, and making Birds Of Prey instead of Suicide Squad. Seems like they're letting filmmakers take their time.

I think these 2 movies you mentioned will get released with BoP in 2020 but yes, they seem to have learned from their mistakes.

Outside chance for 2020 release has Batgirl but the safe bet for Batgirl is 2021.

• Like 1

On 7/25/2018 at 12:07 PM, Napoleon said:

You gotta give credit to WB for not rushing The Batman and The Flash into production, and making Birds Of Prey instead of Suicide Squad. Seems like they're letting filmmakers take their time.

Apparently after BOP, is The Flash. The director/s confimed that if everything goes according to plan, Flash will release in Summer 2020. I'm curious if we'll get SS2 that year as well. Could make for a perfect October release (tie into Halloween).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, El Gato said:

Apparently after BOP, is The Flash. The director/s confimed that if everything goes according to plan, Flash will release in Summer 2020. I'm curious if we'll get SS2 that year as well. Could make for a perfect October release (tie into Halloween).

If Harley is in it surely WB isn't dumb enough to have two Harley films in one year? I say The Batman takes that third film spot. Birds of Prey will probably release on February 14th while Flash gets the June 5th date. Batman can easily take October 2020.

Edited by Heat Vision
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Heat Vision said:

If Harley is in it surely WB isn't dumb enough to have two Harley films in one year? I say The Batman takes that third film spot. Birds of Prey will probably release on February 14th while Flash gets the June 5th date. Batman can easily take October 2020.

You never know. We did get Wonder Woman in 2 films in 2017, so the same could happen with Harley in 2019.

For the record, Joker&Harley and Gotham City Sirens are DOA. So Harley only has BOP and SS2 to appear in.

On 7/29/2018 at 2:59 PM, El Gato said:

You never know. We did get Wonder Woman in 2 films in 2017, so the same could happen with Harley in 2019.

For the record, Joker&Harley and Gotham City Sirens are DOA. So Harley only has BOP and SS2 to appear in.

I can see Gotham City Sirens happening somewhere down the line depending on Reeves Batman. Joker/Harley has the Focus director duo working on it so I wouldn't be surprised if it also happens. 

If they do have Harley in 2 films in 2020 then at least the other Suicide Squad characters shine in the sequel. Would love to see more screen time for Captain  Boomerang, Katana and others.

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 11:59 AM, El Gato said:

And look what happened with J.L........

I hope Warners and DC has learned from their mistakes.