kayumanggi

THE SUICIDE SQUAD | August 6 2021 | James Gunn writing and directing

Certainly the biggest talent swipe DC has made from Marvel since they swiped Jack Kirby from Marvel back in 1970.....

Maybe they can Launch a "GUNN IS COMING" campaign like they launched a "KIRBY IS COMING" campaign  after they grabbed Kirby.

Wait, so you mean to tell me that bowing to the whims of a neo-nazi and sacrificing your billion dollar franchise wasn't a good idea for Disney? And that 300+ people unemployed due to GOTG being put on hold was all for nothing?

9 minutes ago, TMP said:

Wait, so you mean to tell me that bowing to the whims of a neo-nazi and sacrificing your billion dollar franchise wasn't a good idea for Disney? And that 300+ people unemployed due to GOTG being put on hold was all for nothing?

All for nothing. These were the same people that tried to boycott Nike and failed miserably.

• Like 2

Biggest non-surprise ever.  Knew this movie either wasn't going to happen with Gavin O'Connor, or would require a major re-fit.  That rumor about storylines being similar was out months ago. 

They will do anything and everything to retain Robbie/Harley Quinn.  Otherwise, I can see everything else being jettisoned, even V. Davis and Will Smith. 

This will be a "soft reboot" (as the Warner Bros. MBA kids like to call it) /very loose sequel in name only, and probably called...

"Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay"

Edited by Macleod

24 minutes ago, KeepItU25071906 said:

I like when some people who don't like DC (yeah, this is you) makes some ultimatum. It doesn't make any sense but still funny)))

Old DC is dead. I’ve finally got some hope for this thing.

26 minutes ago, KeepItU25071906 said:

I like when some people who don't like DC (yeah, this is you) makes some ultimatum. It doesn't make any sense but still funny)))

Is it not liking DC , or thinking the DC studios has made a pretty big mess of things over the past few years.

Only film they had that everybody liked was Wonder Women. The Snyder films made money but were divisisve,and it caught up with them with JL.

DC has great charecters, it's too bad they messed up so badly. Choosing the wrong directors ...Snyder and Ayer....was a big part of that.