kayumanggi

THE SUICIDE SQUAD | August 6 2021 | James Gunn writing and directing

3 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

i'm sure bautista will be a great killer croc. 

Suicide Squad is a team that has had several different members over the years, and this new movie will be all-new cast of characters and actors. apparently.

But Bautista could be Bane, for example.

• Like 2
  • Knock It Off 1

31 minutes ago, Lucasmessi12 said:

Suicide Squad is a team that has had several different members over the years, and this new movie will be all-new cast of characters and actors. apparently.

whatever comes or go Deadshot has been a staple member and Will Smith is too good of star to lose imo

The fact Warner Bros. is recruiting this (potentially) pedophile ass director (have to say that because the moderators and some of y'all get pressed and scared) just to compete with Marvel Studios is frustrating.

I will not be watching with him attached, Hope it flops. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Knock It Off 1

10 minutes ago, Claire of Themyscira said:

The fact Warner Bros. is recruiting this (potentially) pedophile ass director (have to say that because the moderators and some of y'all get pressed and scared) just to compete with Marvel Studios is frustrating.

I will not be watching with him attached, Hope it flops. 

Don't get me wrong, I understand your revolt, but I'm pretty sure that those were just tasteless jokes he made for attention. He's already apologized for them years ago, and there's no allegations like with Bryan Singer or Kevin Spacey or the like... I believe there would've been by now if he were. Someone would've stepped up to say something. And this was only brought up by alt-right people. Doesn't change that if he were a pedophile, them bringing it up would make it less bad; however, never forget that these are people who have no ground to stand on when it comes to judging others.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Don't get me wrong, I understand your revolt, but I'm pretty sure that those were just tasteless jokes he made for attention. He's already apologized for them years ago, and there's no allegations like with Bryan Singer or Kevin Spacey or the like... I believe there would've been by now if he were. Someone would've stepped up to say something. And this was only brought up by alt-right people. Doesn't change that if he were a pedophile, them bringing it up would make it less bad; however, never forget that these are people who have no ground to stand on when it comes to judging others.

Trust me, no one will ever understand my revolt.

I think it's also letting him to off too easy by saying they were simply tasteless jokes. While not all those deleted tweets were in the same vein, they had enough inclination to delete that many to avoid any suspicion. On top of this, if I remember correctly, he was shown to be in a couple of photos with someone who was linked to pedophilia.

I saw some of those tweets with my own eyes, and a lot of those verged on borderline creepy and extremely objectifying. If he was around these people, I am not saying he has done something, but I am saying there is a likelihood he shares the same views. Also, I saw him many years ago around the late 00s on a television where women were fighting for a role in a Saw film.  He was extremely creepy and objectifying in the show, and he would incessantly fawn over this one girl. It never sat right with me.

Also, if you know me well enough, I rarely entertain the fabrications and lies of the alt-right, especially The Trump Brigade, but all the information I learned about this situation was never from them.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Claire of Themyscira said:

Trust me, no one will ever understand my revolt.

I think it's also letting him to off too easy by saying they were simply tasteless jokes. While not all those deleted tweets were in the same vein, they had enough inclination to delete that many to avoid any suspicion. On top of this, if I remember correctly, he was shown to be in a couple of photos with someone who was linked to pedophilia.

I saw some of those tweets with my own eyes, and a lot of those verged on borderline creepy and extremely objectifying. If he was around these people, I am not saying he has done something, but I am saying there is a likelihood he shares the same views. Also, I saw him many years ago around the late 00s on a television where women were fighting for a role in a Saw film.  He was extremely creepy and objectifying in the show, and he would incessantly fawn over this one girl. It never sat right with me.

Also, if you know me well enough, I rarely entertain the fabrications and lies of the alt-right, especially The Trump Brigade, but all the information I learned about this situation was never from them.

Well, I just hope that, in the midst of all of these creeps that have been busted in Hollywood during the last couple of years, there's not a lot of them left. That's naive to say, I know, but some hope in Humanity needs to be kept.

I don't know why they would recast anyone. The cast was one of the few things that worked in the first movie. This is such a big fuck you to the actors, to David Ayer and to the fans who supported that movie. They learned nothing from the Justice League debacle. There's a way to win people over without alienating the legion of fans who have been very supportive of your franchise.

I hope this course correction of Suicide Squad works as well as what they did to Justice League. 

0tXvvz0.gif

33 minutes ago, DlAMONDZ said:

The hype over Gunn is bewildering

Feige is the reason the Marvel machine works. All their directors are replaceable

Yeah, outside of Taika, the Russos and Coogler that seems to be true. Jon Watts, Peyton Reed & Scott Derrickson weren't exactly critical darlings before their Marvel endeavours.

9 minutes ago, Claire of Themyscira said:

At me or quote me next time, boo.

It wasn't directed at just you, there's a bunch of people on twitter calling him that too. I'm not gonna say he's a very good film-maker, but calling him a pedophile for off-colour, and not very appropriate, jokes from a decade ago seems far fetched. Also the fact that they were found out by an out & proud Nazi because Gunn dunked on Trump makes it feel that much less genuine. 

1 hour ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Did you see the pictures of him and a girl in fancy dress, him as a priest and her dressed as a child with a leash round their neck?

I'm not saying all the things he said weren't jokes but dude clearly has a thing for kids. It seems to be in his head an awful lot.

Personally I don't really care and I don't agree with witch hunts against people who haven't actually done anything. But fair enough that someone like claire Holt above finds that an issue for themselves.

6 minutes ago, TMP said:

It wasn't directed at just you, there's a bunch of people on twitter calling him that too. I'm not gonna say he's a very good film-maker, but calling him a pedophile for off-colour, and not very appropriate, jokes from a decade ago seems far fetched. Also the fact that they were found out by an out & proud Nazi because Gunn dunked on Trump makes it feel that much less genuine. 

Cernovich (the POS who found the jokes) isn't just a Nazi but a conspiracy theorist and a fucking rapist.

• Like 3