kayumanggi

THE SUICIDE SQUAD | August 6 2021 | James Gunn writing and directing

3 hours ago, Mojoguy said:

Margot Robbie is pregnant now, so they might have to wait a few months before starting to film this movie or Gotham City Sirens.

She's been "pregnant" since March. She would have been showing by now and she's been partying quite hard for someone who's pregnant. 

4 hours ago, a2knet said:

Can all 3 films of 2019 be from the Batman sub-universe? Wonder if WB tries to mix things up. (I don't really mind it, am fan of the Bat-uni)

Suicide Squad wasn't a Batverse franchise.  The earlier teams were an even mix of villains from all corners of DC. Then Harley was included and she came to dominate it in a big way, but I still don't think it counts as a "Bat franchise".

3 hours ago, Mojoguy said:

Margot Robbie is pregnant now, so they might have to wait a few months before starting to film this movie or Gotham City Sirens.

She's not pregnant, she's been seen out and about in LA recently looking like normal Margot

Edited by BeastByTheBay

13 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

Suicide Squad wasn't a Batverse franchise.  The earlier teams were an even mix of villains from all corners of DC. Then Harley was included and she came to dominate it in a big way, but I still don't think it counts as a "Bat franchise".

Because of Harley and Joker (with Bats making a cameo) I thought it was Batverse. Didn't know other villans are from different corners of DC. That's good then. SS2 then can have a different superhero making a cameo maybe.

• Like 1

On 7/12/2017 at 11:22 AM, John Marston said:

I am no DC hater but the first one wasn't that good at all. And the novelty of villains being the main characters is now gone. Can see a big drop

This is when new recruits come in to fix that issue. 

On 7/12/2017 at 8:06 AM, Heat Vision said:

I'm worried they'll throw Harley & Joker back in the mix just because Sirens won't be out on time. I was looking forward to other new characters.

Margot and Will are coming back so Leto probably will too

I have a feeling SS will turn into the X-Men where 3 characters hog the screen and everyone else gets 1 line each 

Edited by DlAMONDZ

45 minutes ago, DlAMONDZ said:

I have a feeling SS will turn into the X-Men where 3 characters hog the screen and everyone else gets 1 line each 

Those movie are really Charle vs Magneto centric, but usually 2/3 other get some screen time and lines.

I cannot find the other script, but for Days of future past:

https://www.scribd.com/document/258174506/X-MEN-DAYS-OF-FUTURE-PAST-by-Jane-Goldman-Simon-Kinberg-Matthew-Vaughn-pdf

A search for the words give

The 3 main lead character like you said clearly ahead

Charle or xavier: 501

Erik / Magneto: 348

Logan / wolverine : 346 results

But 3 others got lot of moments/line to for good supporting roles:

Hank / Beast : 203

Raven / mystique : 148

Trask: 124

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DlAMONDZ said:

I think Leto will be saved for the actual Batverse films like Batman, Sirens and/or Batgirl. No need to trot him out for this again. Harley, Deadshot and Amanda Waller are capable of carrying the film by themselves. They may also feature Deathstroke as the villain if he gets cut from Batman as rumored.

On 7/11/2017 at 11:02 PM, a2knet said:

Because of Harley and Joker (with Bats making a cameo) I thought it was Batverse. Didn't know other villans are from different corners of DC. That's good then. SS2 then can have a different superhero making a cameo maybe.

Harley Quinn- Batverse

Deadshot- Batverse

Joker- Batverse

Killer Croc- Batverse

Boomerang- Flashverse

Tatooed Man- Lanternverse

El Diablo- DCU anti-hero

Katana- DCU anti-hero

Amanda Waller- DCU anti-hero

Rick Flagg- DCU hero

Enchantress- DCU villain

Slipknot- DCU villain

Other Squad members include Killer Frost (DCU villain), Black Manta (Aquaverse), Cheetah (Wonderverse), King Shark (Flashverse), Captain Cold (Flashverse), Black Spider (DCU villain), Bronze Tiger (DCU anti-hero), Vixen (DCU hero), Nightshade (DCU hero), Bane (Batverse), Poison Ivy (Batverse), Arthur Light (Titanverse) and yes Deathstroke (Titanverse).

So in short, the Squad isn't a Batverse team anymore than say the Teen Titans or JLD are. Plenty of characters outside the Batverse make up the Squad line-up and I'm curious to  who we get in the sequel!

Edited by El Gato

11 hours ago, El Gato said:

Harley Quinn- Batverse

Deadshot- Batverse

Joker- Batverse

Killer Croc- Batverse

Boomerang- Flashverse

Tatooed Man- Lanternverse

El Diablo- DCU anti-hero

Katana- DCU anti-hero

Amanda Waller- DCU anti-hero

Rick Flagg- DCU hero

Enchantress- DCU villain

Slipknot- DCU villain

Other Squad members include Killer Frost (DCU villain), Black Manta (Aquaverse), Cheetah (Wonderverse), King Shark (Flashverse), Captain Cold (Flashverse), Black Spider (DCU villain), Bronze Tiger (DCU anti-hero), Vixen (DCU hero), Nightshade (DCU hero), Bane (Batverse), Poison Ivy (Batverse), Arthur Light (Titanverse) and yes Deathstroke (Titanverse).

So in short, the Squad isn't a Batverse team anymore than say the Teen Titans or JLD are. Plenty of characters outside the Batverse make up the Squad line-up and I'm curious to  who we get in the sequel!

Thanks for sharing, was not aware of a lot of those characters and their place in DC :)

SS technically may not be Batverse, yet one cay Quinn, Joker, DS are the biggest draw of SS and so Batverse domiantes. At least to the GA Joker/Quinn in a movie = Batman stuff.